Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

• Why do you want to join Eternity?

I wanna join this guild because I was recruited by two person in this guild and I wanna try since they are friendly

• Real name / ingame name:
    Christian / Luciooo
  • How old are you?
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
    Philippines / Tagalog and English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?
    iLiveForYou#7917 / I could be online about 14hrs a day when I have nothing to do
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
    Right now, my only goal is that my money would go 100m so that I would see my name in the dashboard / Yes I'm interested in pvp. I just started last May 22 pvping and my rating right now is 53. I don't know if it is good rating or not since I'm new to it
  • Screenshot of your trainercard

1590416319884.png.3d451d18c1658d154cf79c43c0a50860.png

Hi

• Why do you want to join Eternity?

I wanna join this guild because I was recruited by two person in this guild and I wanna try since they are friendly

• Real name / ingame name:
    Christian / Luciooo
  • How old are you?
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
    Philippines / Tagalog and English
    iLiveForYou#7917 / I could be online about 14hrs a day when I have nothing to do
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
    Right now, my only goal is that my money would go 100m so that I would see my name in the dashboard / Yes I'm interested in pvp. I just started last May 22 pvping and my rating right now is 53. I don't know if it is good rating or not since I'm new to it

[ATTACH type=full" width="504px" alt="146936]146936[/ATTACH]

Check your discord

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Im looking for a place after I haven't played this game for 2 years and now im looking for an active guild to help me find back into the game and to enjoy it again.
  • Real name / ingame name: Lars / Ziimba
  • How old are you? 19
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Germany, i can speak english,german and swedish
    #6051Anfaenger / I can be online every day after 12am

• What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I want to get back into the game and start learning pvp

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150876]150876[/ATTACH]

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Im looking for a place after I haven't played this game for 2 years and now im looking for an active guild to help me find back into the game and to enjoy it again.
  • Real name / ingame name: Lars / Ziimba
  • How old are you? 19
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Germany, i can speak english,german and swedish
    #6051Anfaenger / I can be online every day after 12am

• What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I want to get back into the game and start learning pvp

[ATTACH=full]150876[/ATTACH]

check ur discord

• Warum willst du dich der Ewigkeit anschließen? Ich bin relativ neu in diesem Spiel und habe mal überlegt eine eigene Gilde zu starten mit ein paar Freunden. Dann hat mich aber der FjAbio angeschrieben ob ich eine Gilde suche und jetzt bin ich hier;)

• real Name is Dominik // ig Doatormin

• Germany // German & english

• EMPシDoatormin#0274 // bin sehr oft online dadurch das ich auf Discord meinen eigenen Server habe und dort einen Clan führe der andere Spiele beinhaltet

• bin sehr interessant an PvP aber noch keine Erfahrungen gesammelt ;)

See u ;)