Just reporting a crash

Zerorsw

I was going to report a crash, but your forums wont allow me to attach the crash dump or error log. C'est la vie

Hello!

I assume you experienced a crash. Hence, can you please try the following steps?

• Crash issues or other issues

▪︎ Win7 Guide

▪︎ Win10 Crash Fix

▪︎ Android Guide

▪︎ Mac Guide

▪︎ Linux/GNU Guide

▪︎ Cannot open PRO in Mac

Other solution for crash (follow 3 steps)

1. Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip

2. Disable anti-virus program

3. Restart computer

Mac UnZip Programs Suggestions

1. The Unarchiver

2. WinZip5

3. Keka

4. BetterZiip

Others solution:

Update driver and reinstall Direct X

Run the game in Windows compability mode/Administrator

Also, remember to delete all the past PRO clients and folders you might have in your device, including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles), and even from the trashbin, before you download the new client.

Hope this works!

Regards,

Warden

The game itself is fine, after the crash it launched again with zero problems. So i'm not concerned about game having issues. I was mostly posting about my inability to give the PRO team my logs from said crash. Especially odd concerning when the game crashes it tells you; "Hey heres some crash logs why don't you report them", Why thats a great idea!...but where and how? etc etc

I was going to report a crash, but your forums wont allow me to attach the crash dump or error log. C'est la vie

Hi there. You can actually attach your file by clicking the "Attach File" button in the lower left hand of your screen as shown below. This should attach the file to your post. Nevertheless, you can also attach screenshots of the error to your thread. This guide should be able to assist you in doing so. Finally, you could always copy and paste the crash report in a Pastebin and send us the link here.

[spoiler=Attach File]1529849291531.thumb.png.633b3afb2f442737425ffa773d4c9a3f.png

Let me know if you need any further help.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Yeah, i've been around a decade or four, i'm aware of the attach file button. The problem is, apparently you can't upload .dmp, .log, or .rar files. They're restricted file types. Which strikes me as a bit odd considering that's what your the game client spits out for crash reports.

Yeah, i've been around a decade or four, i'm aware of the attach file button. The problem is, apparently you can't upload .dmp, .log, or .rar files. They're restricted file types. Which strikes me as a bit odd considering that's what your the game client spits out for crash reports.

Well in that case, that'd be something for our Forum Admins to look into. Thanks for letting us know though and hopefully you can use the other methods I've listed above in the future.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.