Cant log into Silver server

Coreog

I heard that the new generation came out recently and wanted to hop back on. My friend had told me that i needed to do the merging thing and so I did. I originally played on blue server I believe and hit the red server merge but I figured it would be okay because they merged into one but the next thing I know I cant log into silver and can only log into gold. When I'm on the account summary page it says both accounts are servers are active and even that I've played 6 days in the silver server and have no time put into the gold server but again wont let me log into the silver server and only the gold server forcing me to restart and not letting me play alongside my friends

Edit: I have not reset my password after reading another thread and it allows me to log into the silver server but it is making me remake my character. Is this because I misclicked merge as red instead of blue where my actual account was? And if so is there anything that can be done or is it all gone?

Edited by CoreOG

I heard that the new generation came out recently and wanted to hop back on. My friend had told me that i needed to do the merging thing and so I did. I originally played on blue server I believe and hit the red server merge but I figured it would be okay because they merged into one but the next thing I know I cant log into silver and can only log into gold. When I'm on the account summary page it says both accounts are servers are active and even that I've played 6 days in the silver server and have no time put into the gold server but again wont let me log into the silver server and only the gold server forcing me to restart and not letting me play alongside my friends

Hello!

Can you please attempt to change your password on the Dashboard and try again t log in to Silver. Moreover, if you played on Blue and selected Red as your main account, your progress story wise would be wiped and you will only have your Pokemon, items and so forth left. I assume if you want unmerge, you will have to request a staff. Please also do note that only the game mechanincs have been updated to Generation 7 and the Pokemon may be released soon. Have fun and enjoy!

Regards

Warden

Hello!

Can you please attempt to change your password on the Dashboard and try again t log in to Silver. Moreover, if you played on Blue and selected Red as your main account, your progress story wise would be wiped and you will only have your Pokemon, items and so forth left. I assume if you want unmerge, you will have to request a staff. Please also do note that only the game mechanincs have been updated to Generation 7 and the Pokemon may be released soon. Have fun and enjoy!

Regards

Warden

How would I request an unmerge and do you have any rough idea of how long that'd take?

How would I request an unmerge and do you have any rough idea of how long that'd take?

I assume as you have already mentioned it here, staff will notice it. Whenever they are available, they might assist you. Firstly, make sure you actually played on Blue. If, so, you can request an unmerge an if you figured you played on Red, log in and enjoy. Have a fun day!

Regards,

Warden

Edit: I have not reset my password after reading another thread and it allows me to log into the silver server but it is making me remake my character. Is this because I misclicked merge as red instead of blue where my actual account was? And if so is there anything that can be done or is it all gone?

Hi there. So I've looked into your account and yes, it seems as if you've picked the Red server instead of the Blue Server as your main server. I'll put in a request for your account to be unmerged, but I suggest you don't do any trades while waiting for this to happen. Please be patient as you wait to be unmerged. I will let you know once it has been done. Afterwards, please be sure to select the Blue server as we will not be unmerging your account again if you fail to do so.

Now, if after merging, you are still getting an "Invalid Password" error, please be sure to change your password here.Don't forget it has to be Alphanumerical as well. It is important to change your password on the Dashboard rather than the forums since they differ. If you encounter more issues whilst trying to merge, you may have a look at the Common Merge Errors: FAQ. You may also visit the Server Merge FAQ for some questions you may have.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. So I've looked into your account and yes, it seems as if you've picked the Red server instead of the Blue Server as your main server. I'll put in a request for your account to be unmerged, but I suggest you don't do any trades while waiting for this to happen. Please be patient as you wait to be unmerged. I will let you know once it has been done. Afterwards, please be sure to select the Blue server as we will not be unmerging your account again if you fail to do so.

Now, if after merging, you are still getting an "Invalid Password" error, please be sure to change your password here.Don't forget it has to be Alphanumerical as well. It is important to change your password on the Dashboard rather than the forums since they differ. If you encounter more issues whilst trying to merge, you may have a look at the Common Merge Errors: FAQ. You may also visit the Server Merge FAQ for some questions you may have.

Thanks so much I suppose I'll just wait till then, however I'd also like to take this time to inform you of two things in which 1, is that i just tried to restart thinking it was all gone but would still prefer the unmerge whenever I could get it and two that when I did try to restart it was actually impossible because it didn't let me choose a starter and just said that I had already chosen a starter and that I shouldn't be greedy and another thing is that when I tried to leave the first town it said I should check out the eevee and there simply was no eevee to check out as in it hadn't spawned in and was actually impossible to progress from that point on. Thank you for your time I will just be waiting for the unmerge however long it takes as I simply cant do anything else/

Thanks so much I suppose I'll just wait till then, however I'd also like to take this time to inform you of two things in which 1, is that i just tried to restart thinking it was all gone but would still prefer the unmerge whenever I could get it and two that when I did try to restart it was actually impossible because it didn't let me choose a starter and just said that I had already chosen a starter and that I shouldn't be greedy and another thing is that when I tried to leave the first town it said I should check out the eevee and there simply was no eevee to check out as in it hadn't spawned in and was actually impossible to progress from that point on. Thank you for your time I will just be waiting for the unmerge however long it takes as I simply cant do anything else/

Hi there. Really sorry for the delay. Your account has been unmerged. Please be sure to select the Blue server as we will not be unmerging your account again if you fail to do so. Let me know once you've merged or if you have any further questions.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.