Graphical Bug when dragging Pokemon onto chat windows from pc

Nukem2000

So as title says

Just advising of a graphical bug when dragging Pokemon from pc into onto a chat window

bug will only occur when draging to the "click here to chat" section of the message window

the Pokemon graphics from the pc will persist though map changes and even re-logging. Only way to fix is to close the client completely

attached are example photos.

Capture.thumb.PNG.047b87c0092aeef177e3a342648858f9.PNG

Capture2.thumb.PNG.814e2c1c0060ea45b29dcdbee06d61ed.PNG

So as title says

Just advising of a graphical bug when dragging Pokemon from pc into onto a chat window

bug will only occur when draging to the "click here to chat" section of the message window

the Pokemon graphics from the pc will persist though map changes and even re-logging. Only way to fix is to close the client completely

Hello there!

Yes, the glitch occurs and is common. This occurs when you attempt to drag and drop the Pokemon directly from the PC to the chatbox. To avoid it, you should first drag and drop it on your team and then display in the chat. If you do not follow this, the Pokemon gets stuck on your screen till you re-launch the client. Yes, it will not disappear even after entering a different map.

Moreover, as the Pokemon are locked in your PC, I assume you would not be able to show them in the chat. Have fun!

Regards

Warden

Hello there!

Yes, the glitch occurs and is common. This occurs when you attempt to drag and drop the Pokemon directly from the PC to the chatbox. To avoid it, you should first drag and drop it on your team and then display in the chat. If you do not follow this, the Pokemon gets stuck on your screen till you re-launch the client. Yes, it will not disappear even after entering a different map.

Moreover, as the Pokemon are locked in your PC, I assume you would not be able to show them in the chat. Have fun!

Regards

Warden

Yep i worked all that out as stated above in my post, i was just submitting it for a bug fix, its an issue coded into the client. You know, QA like.

Yep i worked all that out as stated above in my post, i was just submitting it for a bug fix, its an issue coded into the client. You know, QA like.

Hello!!

It is of course, a known graphic glitch. I assume that may or may not be fixed in the future as it is actually harmless. Nonetheless, in the future, if you wish to report bugs, please use the Bug Resolution Center . Hope this helps!

Regards,

Warden

So as title says

Hi there. It's a known glitch, but there is currently no ETA as to when it will be fixed. Nevertheless, you can keep and eye out in the Downloads and Update Logs as well as the In-game update log for when they will be fixed.

Anyways, to be able to fix this issue, usually restarting your client will fix it. To prevent this from happening, please put your pokemon in your party first before linking them. If they're locked, then they will stay locked until after the 8th gym of the region you are in.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hello!!

It is of course, a known graphic glitch. I assume that may or may not be fixed in the future as it is actually harmless. Nonetheless, in the future, if you wish to report bugs, please use the Bug Resolution Center . Hope this helps!

Regards,

Warden

sorry didn't realise there was a bug resolution page, as that does not show up untill the user is logged into the forums, and i was not logged in / hadnt created an account untill i went to submit a bug report, couldn't find a bug section so posted it in the most appropriate place.

would be better if it was updated so bug support is visible from non logged in accounts.

attached is the view of a non logged in user.

cap3.thumb.PNG.3b6dad59b4e2164b697bee70735fa242.PNG

sorry didn't realise there was a bug resolution page, as that does not show up untill the user is logged into the forums, and i was not logged in / hadnt created an account untill i went to submit a bug report, couldn't find a bug section so posted it in the most appropriate place.

would be better if it was updated so bug support is visible from non logged in accounts.

attached is the view of a non logged in user.

Hi there. Thanks for the suggestion. However, you can use the Suggestions sub-forum for this for better visibility. Nevertheless, thank you for letting us know and don't worry about posting in the wrong area for now!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.