New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Demonking07
-
Selling Shiny Drowzee (Sliver server )
- How to go to Turnback cave
- How to go to Turnback cave
But in dex we can catch some pokemons in Turnback cave??- How to go to Turnback cave
It showing in sinnoh map I find every city and every area in sinnoh can't find Turnback cave plz help to find Turnback cave Tqs- About Druddigon
its Kingler it must be lvl 100 ??- About Druddigon
We can obtain Druddigon from a person in route 209? Mehcanmet I had a pokemon with sheer force but he not battling with me any other requirements we need to battling with him??- About Shiny Stone
One guy said me there is shiny stone in diamond domain is there any other areas we get shiny stones plz give me location where can I get them I tried for it in love island really hard to find it... Help me- About Mt pyre in Hoenn [SOLVED]
Tqs I Got it Tqs for reply- About Mt pyre in Hoenn [SOLVED]
I Just reached Mt Pyre in Hoenn Exterior and defeated some players after I I go to heal pokemons and relogin the game and go to Mt pyre exterior but they battled with me again later I beat two they disappeared I closed the game due to work if I again go the Mt exterior then come again?? Is it bug or Glitch??- About Trainers valley
i Already Met red in Mount silver but i check in both saffaron and golden rod city to go trainers valley and other thing is i had already 210 pokemons almost 120+ from kanto and 40 evolved pokemons why it not showing trainers valley . help me Asap :)- Missing Legendary Dogs
I Recently beat Johto Elite Four and started Bell Tower mission I got entei Data and trying for suicune data according to some videos and other Guide it must be in waterfall But I can't find it instead suicune I find crobat in pokemon ball I did not see suicune can any one help me out I had Goldee it has waterfall move- Losing Game Items
From the starting of the game iam observing one thing losing money in game in kanto i lost nearly 20k$ money after even in Jhoto region same thing happens nearly loss 15k$ . I need my money back and fix my game Isssue Asap Otherwise iam losing money .Tqs - How to go to Turnback cave
