New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Sushantkm
-
Wts epic bold drizzle Politoed auction b.o. 400k
Bump
-
Wts epic bold drizzle Politoed auction b.o. 400k
27 hours left
-
Wts epic bold drizzle Politoed auction b.o. 400k
-
Wts epic bold drizzle Politoed auction b.o. 400k
Bump
-
Wts epic bold drizzle Politoed auction b.o. 400k
Bump
-
Wts epic bold drizzle Politoed auction b.o. 400k
-
Epic Togekiss timid 30 spd +21
I'm online now my in-game name - Sushantkm
-
Epic Togekiss timid 30 spd +21
I start 2.3m
-
wts max spd greninja naive h.a bo 900k
900k
-
wts max spd greninja naive h.a bo 900k
700k
-
Game crashed during battle with entei guardian
Right now my game crashed during battle with entei guardian I already had two consecutive wins against him I really was looking forward to get entei today but the game crashed please help me to regain the consecutive wins.
-
Game crashed while battling lvl 100 Darkrai it's gone now
Thank you he is back
-
Game crashed while battling lvl 100 Darkrai it's gone now
Yesterday my game crashed while battling lvl 100 Darkrai,the Darkrai is gone, I didn't find myself at dark realm and now I am stuck at alucard castle 3f and can't complete the quest. Please help
