New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Rieche
- CLOSE GOT SOMETHING ELSE
- CLOSE GOT SOMETHING ELSE
- CLOSE GOT SOMETHING ELSE
-
Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]
● What's your Name/IGN? Rieche ● How old are you? 23 ● Are you active in Discord? yes, but only when playing ● Where are you from? Florida ● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 78 hours so far but I play 15+ hours a week or so. ● What's your goal in PRO? start a shiny collection and have good times with good people ● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? was invited by a kind member with a really nice ign too ● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Charizard, was my first ever poke ● What's your favorite animal and why? sharks, im spear fish/dive a lot and I have respect, fear and love for sharks
-
Shiny Honedge, Auction. (SOLD)
Please set back to 1 day
-
Shiny Honedge, Auction. (SOLD)
Thanks bro <3
-
Shiny Honedge, Auction. (SOLD)
Does seem a little unreal but I’ve donated ALOT of money by buying ccs to this game I’m “helping the game stay alive” so I don’t see the problem?
-
Shiny Honedge, Auction. (SOLD)
36M
-
Shiny Charmander | Auction
Is this still available?
- CLOSED
