New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Shyuno
-
The Shiny Fella's - Recruiting!
Did you offer and took it back?
-
The Shiny Fella's - Recruiting!
Good luck Dutchyy :)
-
350k for an ms, is this a joke?
Maybe for you but I have rules I play by in the game. If I sell anything it will only be things like rare candy. Also I give away almost everything I don't need so I have no means of extra income. The only way I truly make money in game is by farming and that is about it. Just catch or buy a good iv low level pokemon and train it up to lvl 100.
-
350k for an ms, is this a joke?
I agree but speaking as someone who can spend a lot of time playing the game but not be able to pay $5 to get MS I farm to buy so I can level up my team and go to areas where non MS players can't get too. It is a bit sad that almost a week of farming is the equivalent of a $5 dollar item. But what can you do when it's a player controlled market. :Ambivalent: I make 350k in 2 hours. Why you need 1 week lol..
-
350k for an ms, is this a joke?
People have a lot more money now.. I am at 72m on Blue so 400k for ms is totally worth it for me. Earlier ms was cheaper only because the server was fresh and people didn't had money.
-
Your first shiny in PRO?
My first shiny was tentacool :)
-
Hunt for latios and latias!
I found Latios in the Truck where you start.
-
Latias
For me Mega Latios was in the start truck.
-
WTT/WTS Shiny Cleffa !!
Never heard that name "fluppy" does he surely have 5m3? :)
-
Daily Challenge Glitch found
Hello I've found a glitch on the daily challenger from the task master in celadon. Its possible to -snip- Integer: Edited to prevent players exploiting it.
-
Shiny Psyduck lvl 36
50k by me
-
WTS Shiny Ponyta + Shiny Mantine
Re: Shiny Sale! Ponyta/Mantine/Eggs/Deerling <t>Vaidar is a faker. Be aware of his offers.</t>
-
wtb pink winter set
Hello there. I want to buy the pink winter set. PM me ign: Shyuno
