could a staff member please contact me and perhaps help me

Wolfhex24

im wondering if i could get my pokemon to lvl 60 again i was at stark mountain thinkin i had to battle the npcs with my lvl 60 garyados but i was wrong i9 was supposed to talk to buck is there anychance u can rerset the lvl to 60 so i can train my gyarados and get heatran like i had planed i just messed up with the directions plz help if possible... dont want to use another pokemon..

im wondering if i could get my pokemon to lvl 60 again i was at stark mountain thinkin i had to battle the npcs with my lvl 60 garyados but i was wrong i9 was supposed to talk to buck is there anychance u can rerset the lvl to 60 so i can train my gyarados and get heatran like i had planed i just messed up with the directions plz help if possible... dont want to use another pokemon..

Hello,

Unfortunately we can not delevel your Pokemon back to 60. It is a player's responsibility to inform themselves about quest requirements, what they should do and what they should not.

I can however give you some tips on how to more easily complete the Heatran quest:

• Get a Gyarados, Garchomp, Snorlax or any bulky Pokemon. Gyarados with Intimidate is the easiest and one of the best options.
  • Preferably your Gyarados should be Adamant or Jolly, it does not need to be EV trained.
  • Have Crunch, Waterfall, Earthquake and Dragon Dance as your moves if using Gyarados.
  • Against every NPC, use Dragon Dance first and see what move they will use, if it is not threatening use Dragon dance as many times as you can.
  • Always have a Focus Sash equipped and be full HP before entering a battle! Some NPC Pokemon have dangerous attacks that can potentially OHKO you.
  • You will be able to heal by talking to Buck once you enter the mountain, but it can be tedious to go to him after every battle so if you wish to save time it might be good to have some Energy Roots and Leppa berries with you.

Hopefully these tips will help you with acquiring your Heatran, good luck and

Have a nice day!

- Locked -