Bug at the Moon in Hoenn

Crimefire

Hey, I cleard the e4 n Hoenn and wanted to catch some Pokemon on the Moon. My Problem now is i paid 15.000 to go ther, walk a few Meters an than i cant move. I thought it would help if i relogg, but i respawned in Moosdeep City and waste so my 15.000. I didnt believed it at the moment and tryed it a second time. The same Problem, and i wasted now 30.000 Pokedollars. I dont know what to do. Maybe a Bug? can i have my money back maybe?^^, and how can i now go catch pokemon in moon?. I wasnt in any Pokemon fight. Everytime after a few Meters cant move.

greetings Bandiicoot

Hey, I cleard the e4 n Hoenn and wanted to catch some Pokemon on the Moon. My Problem now is i paid 15.000 to go ther, walk a few Meters an than i cant move. I thought it would help if i relogg, but i respawned in Moosdeep City and waste so my 15.000. I didnt believed it at the moment and tryed it a second time. The same Problem, and i wasted now 30.000 Pokedollars. I dont know what to do. Maybe a Bug? can i have my money back maybe?^^, and how can i now go catch pokemon in moon?. I wasnt in any Pokemon fight. Everytime after a few Meters cant move.

greetings Bandiicoot

could you provide a screenshot of where the bug is

General Support | PRO Discord | Game Guides | Bug Resolution Center | Rules

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be Trashed