World Map bugged

Basaraz

Hello, i did some research on this and didnt found a resolution (sorry if this has been solved before and im wasting someones time) but it has been a few days its been like this and its kinda annoying to not be able to follow the map anymore.

The problem of this bug is the World Map doesnt update when i go to a new route / city, my character just stays there in the middle of nowhere, doesnt matter if i restart the client its always like that and its been like that ever since i went to Sinnoh a few days ago.

lXGhmwU.png

Can someone help me out please? thank you

b3rFIjK.pngUZf0E33.png

Hello, i did some research on this and didnt found a resolution (sorry if this has been solved before and im wasting someones time) but it has been a few days its been like this and its kinda annoying to not be able to follow the map anymore.

The problem of this bug is the World Map doesnt update when i go to a new route / city, my character just stays there in the middle of nowhere, doesnt matter if i restart the client its always like that and its been like that ever since i went to Sinnoh a few days ago.

lXGhmwU.png

Can someone help me out please? thank you

Bugs to do with the world map are not map bugs. Sorry for the inconvenience, have a good day!

General Support | PRO Discord | Game Guides | Bug Resolution Center | Rules

Do not contact Staff members for private support. Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be Trashed