Bug with images in guide

Mrmaxpower

All the staff guides are not showing images anymore. What happened?

Hi there, and foremost, apologies for the inconvenience.

The issue lies within the fact that Imgur made some changes, recently, making the way most guides used to display images completely inefficient -as you've noticed.

We are slowly working on restoring them, which implies hosting each image manually on other sites than imgur and replacing every direct image link; it takes a lot of time, I'm sure you can tell, but it will be fixed eventually.

In the meantime, I am able to assist you: may I ask which guide you tried looking assistance in, leading you to notice this issue?

I'm looking forward to your reply, and wish you to have a nice day in the meantime!

Hi there, and foremost, apologies for the inconvenience.

The issue lies within the fact that Imgur made some changes, recently, making the way most guides used to display images completely inefficient -as you've noticed.

We are slowly working on restoring them, which implies hosting each image manually on other sites than imgur and replacing every direct image link; it takes a lot of time, I'm sure you can tell, but it will be fixed eventually.

In the meantime, I am able to assist you: may I ask which guide you tried looking assistance in, leading you to notice this issue?

I'm looking forward to your reply, and wish you to have a nice day in the meantime!

Oh wow, sorry to hear that. Thanks to everyone who is helping.

It was noticed in the Johto guide on a Samsung S8+ on the stock internet browser. Was looking at Goldenrod City

Thanks again!

Oh wow, sorry to hear that. Thanks to everyone who is helping.

It was noticed in the Johto guide on a Samsung S8+ on the stock internet browser. Was looking at Goldenrod City

Thanks again!

Thank you; and here you go! And do tell me if you need further assistance :)

7ab612994c47e1133a2bdd1d5e8c5c30.pngNdJJR.png8WQ1n.pngOP1GN.png[spoiler=Radio Tower]There is a Biker here, south of the pokemon center that you can trade a drowzee for his machop. The machop will be holding a macho brace. After completing this trade, you can buy macho braces from him if you misplace yours.

There’s a move buffett here by the game corner. You can relearn old moves here.

In front of the Radio Tower you will notice that there is a police officer and Whitney the Goldenrod City Gym leader! Upon talking to them, you are informed that the Police Officer needs your help with an investigation. He needs you to go to the Goldenrod City Underground to find the Radio Station Manager. Whitney refuses to go back to her gym until this matter is solved.

In the underground, there a few trainers to fight. As well as a few items laying around.

Then talk to the Radio Station Manager. He won’t let you enter that room for some reason.

After talking to the Radio Station Manager, head back to the officer and report your findings.

Then he asks you to go speak to Michael the dept store manager at his house.

Michael then gives you a key. He tells you to deliver a Fresh Water to the guard and have a Pokémon that knows sleep powder in order to knock the guard out in the Department Store basement.

You can get Fresh Water from the vending machine at the top floor of the Goldenrod Dept Store. And as for Sleep Powder you can get an oddish or evolve a caterpie into a butterfree and train one of those two mons to learn it :)

After acquiring both, you may now head to the basement to subdue the guard!

Then proceed down to the warehouse. There are Pokemon trapped in the crates, and you must free them all! You must also avoid the Team Rocket Members or else you will have to restart the maze.

After passing the maze you will come to a room with a lot of switches and doors. After figuring out the puzzle, you will meet the station manager at the end.

After defeating the station manager, talk to the police officer and Whitney at the front of the radio tower and she will go back to her gym so you can challenge her!

[spoiler=Goldenrod City Gym]

Whitney uses normal type pokemon, so a fighting type pokemon would be really effective vs her! I recommend being level 35 pokemon. Whitney's team:

clefairy.gifmiltank.gif

You can also now learn covet for $10,000 from the guy by the gym entrance!

[spoiler=Flower Shop]

Make sure to visit the flower shop before you leave!

You will obtain an essential item here that will help you out a lot later.

• Like 1