Stuck at magma hideout [SOLVED]

Aayash

Hello, actually this problem occured one month ago, i was at the magma hideout and was about to beat tabhitha at nagma hideout (jagged pass) and suddenly i got disconnected (i was really winning) again i battled the admin and won and then was in the middle of the dialogues between jackson. A phone call came and i again got disconnected. When i logged in back i saw that the magma were there but no admin or jackson and the groudon had changed in primal form. And the magmas are still there. And when i click on the primal groudon it shows the message "NPC message" (photo attached) I am not able to proceed . Please fix this issue soon because i am really frustrated.

Screenshot_20180724-162135.thumb.png.9374e5cf609091789edbfaff84fdbb7d.png

hi

Hmmm Hello there!

Sorry for the issue!

What do you mean you are unable to proceed? Have you tried continuing the quest? (If I remember correctly, the next step is to go to Lilly cove)

~DP~

Yes I went to lilyclove, there the officer again said that clear the masses from that base... Again I reached magma hideout but nothing, and the npcs have cooled down and are again battling me ... I want to mention that this happened before the update nearly one month ago.. And I have both the blue and red orbs in my bag...

hi

Yes I went to lilyclove, there the officer again said that clear the masses from that base... Again I reached magma hideout but nothing, and the npcs have cooled down and are again battling me ... I want to mention that this happened before the update nearly one month ago.. And I have both the blue and red orbs in my bag...

Well you can close this thread because it's fixed. How?-- I battled all NPCs in tabhitha room and used an escape rope and reached lilyclove. Then returned and battled all of them again in jagged pass and saw that the groudon was normal and tabhi tha battled me! Now I am in aqua hideout:GalladeDab::GalladeDab:

hi