My Suggestion List + Discussion

Atavon

To start, I intend to add to this as stuff comes to mind so at time it may be sloppy or underdeveloped (or I may just remake it eventually) but here goes.

1. Stats of pokemon shown after they are caught.

-Huge convenience for those grinding a specific pokemon so they don't have to go to the PC to check.

2. Organizable PC

-Gaps allowed between pokemon so we can use boxes for organization.

-In general I feel the PC could use a UI overhaul.

3. Clicking a pokemon in chat adds it to the pokedex without any information (just picture with their number)

-Totally unnecessary but I'd enjoy it (maybe grey-scale them to add some differentiation from discovered ones)

4. Running shoes

-If implemented, it would be nice to have the option to turn run on/off constantly to avoid adding another button to hold.

5. Lapras Mount sped up to bike/land mount speed (or just faster)

-Incentivizes purchase for another tradeable mount as well as improves it from cosmetic to useful.

Feel free to agree disagree or share ideas below if you like. Also I'd appreciate any info on what has already been said for any of these.

77659 To start, I intend to add to this as stuff comes to mind so at time it may be sloppy or underdeveloped (or I may just remake it eventually) but here goes.

-Huge convenience for those grinding a specific pokemon so they don't have to go to the PC to check.

2. Organizable PC

3. Clicking a pokemon in chat adds it to the pokedex without any information (just picture with their number)

-Totally unnecessary but I'd enjoy it (maybe grey-scale them to add some differentiation from discovered ones)

4. Running shoes

-If implemented, it would be nice to have the option to turn run on/off constantly to avoid adding another button to hold.

-Incentivizes purchase for another tradeable mount as well as improves it from cosmetic to useful.

Feel free to agree disagree or share ideas below if you like. Also I'd appreciate any info on what has already been said for any of these.

Hey, while it's just my opinion and while I dislike one of your suggestions: "Clicking a pokemon in chat adds it to the pokedex..." - That isn't something that would be in the game I think because it would be just easy to complete the pokedex. I think you should work yourself up to fill up the pokedex, it won't be good for pokemon collectors or for those that are trying to complete the pokedex > Having an objective in the game.

Don't forget that this is just my opinion.

axz779.png

77659 To start, I intend to add to this as stuff comes to mind so at time it may be sloppy or underdeveloped (or I may just remake it eventually) but here goes.

2. Organizable PC

4. Running shoes

Hey, while it's just my opinion and while I dislike one of your suggestions: "Clicking a pokemon in chat adds it to the pokedex..." - That isn't something that would be in the game I think because it would be just easy to complete the pokedex. I think you should work yourself up to fill up the pokedex, it won't be good for pokemon collectors or for those that are trying to complete the pokedex > Having an objective in the game.

Don't forget that this is just my opinion.

I guess, when he said "Clicking a pokemon in chat adds it to the pokedex...", he was talking about seen data ? I also thought about that. There is a lot of guide on Internet or in this forum, that gave all the emplacement of a pokemon you didn't have seen either, but it's true that will be a gain of time to just open the pokedex than make an alt-tab checking on web browser

2. Organizable PC

4. Running shoes

1. It's a possibility

2. Already planned

3. No, this would require pointless coding.

4. You already run 1.5x the speed of walking in handhelds.

5. It's a possibility

As the topic has been discussed, topic locked.

nlNkl1e.png