A chance to catch the pokemon after ..

Ryotajr

Hello, today I came to suggest something that might be usefull for most of the players out there that have bad internet bandwith or even when they get

kicked by the client from being afk or even kicked from the client since their wifi/internet connection got lost in the middle of a pokemon battle such as GYM/Elite Four or even when finding a rare pokemon, an opportunaty for when they next time connect into the game they get the battle screen left open from the last time they got kicked because of the excuses above.

Imagine you found a dratini, or something like a shiny pokemon and then your internet crashes: Wouldn't you want to see the encounter battle screen open the next time you connect into the game? Or even we can say the same thing with GYMS and E4. I'm new to the game so I do not know how the gyms work but I assume that when you loose agaist the Gyms or E4 you are allowed to rebattle them after a total of 24 hours, Am I right? I do think that whenever the game crashes because of technical problem or maintenance, if you were battling a GYM or E4, you would need to wait 24 hours to rebattle them?

Since a lot of people are experiencing bad internet connection, internet crashes and I assume that there are a lot of people that experienced this allready.

Pros of this suggestion: People will be happy whenever they next login and see the battle screen left open after the bad internet connection/game crash

cons of this suggestion: Some people may abuse this, like trying to abuse the game with this or even hackers abusing it, idk maybe turn down their internet connection on purpose then messing up with the game.

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments bellow!

axz779.png

77731 It is abusable. You can just disconnect if the opponent gets a critical, or if you get a critical on a poke you want to catch etc.

And so what? if its a critical it will take effect obviously.

I'm not saying that whenever you reconnect and see the battleground screen, the move that your opponent/wild pokemon/GYM/E4 used will be canceled, just a continuation of what happened in the battleground screen before you got disconnected from game crash or internet crash.

axz779.png

77735 this would be a great addition to the game, since my biggest fear is to find a shiny poke and then lose it due to crash :Shocked:

Thanks for approving this :)

I know right? Just imagine if you find a shiny dratini ( I know I went too far but miracle happens ) and then you get a game crash or even internet loss.

Since it's not your fault like you didn't even kill the pokemon, you are allowed to regain access to that encounter after you reconnect, specially if it was a game crash.

axz779.png

Imo it's "impossible".

I don't know if you have knowledge in servers managment, but for what you want, the server need to save every second of every player in the game, then reload you're "save" when you disconnect.

It's techniccaly possible, but we need to have servers that will be 1k, 1M time faster and powerful that the actual servers. So more and more expensive.

I am aggree that "it's not your fault" if you lost connection or if the server down when you're in battle, but it's not the fault of PRO staff or anything.

The game is in beta, it's mean that it's possible to lost connection to the server, you know that, y'oure aggree with that and playing, knowing that you can be disconnected anytime.

This answer seems pretty harsh, i'm sorry for that, it's not the point I want to show, and I know how it's hard to found something you wan so much and then you're disconnected and it's lost forever (I searched for about 10hours for find a Ralts male cause the first one at the first 2hours was lost because i crashed) but it's like that, and no one can do anything about this, except maybe a huge donation for the team, helping increasing servers right now!

And like it was said, when you was on gameboy or whatever, when you was out of battery, it was lost too.

I hope you'll not be offensed with my answer, it's not the goal.

77793 Imo it's "impossible".

I don't know if you have knowledge in servers managment, but for what you want, the server need to save every second of every player in the game, then reload you're "save" when you disconnect.

It's techniccaly possible, but we need to have servers that will be 1k, 1M time faster and powerful that the actual servers. So more and more expensive.

I am aggree that "it's not your fault" if you lost connection or if the server down when you're in battle, but it's not the fault of PRO staff or anything.

The game is in beta, it's mean that it's possible to lost connection to the server, you know that, y'oure aggree with that and playing, knowing that you can be disconnected anytime.

This answer seems pretty harsh, i'm sorry for that, it's not the point I want to show, and I know how it's hard to found something you wan so much and then you're disconnected and it's lost forever (I searched for about 10hours for find a Ralts male cause the first one at the first 2hours was lost because i crashed) but it's like that, and no one can do anything about this, except maybe a huge donation for the team, helping increasing servers right now!

And like it was said, when you was on gameboy or whatever, when you was out of battery, it was lost too.

I hope you'll not be offensed with my answer, it's not the goal.

Thanks for your answer @YukiiSC2.

Oh and no no! Don't worry, you weren't offensive at all.

axz779.png