[Gold Server] Nero (Alphaa / Monotype Dragon) vs Mumificado (Semi Official Team) - HD

Neroriver

TUMBLRJOGO.jpg.2a2fcbc251e8b363c068d4f7683a0ad5.jpg

Hello PRO community! I bring to you a PvP video with my guild friend, current TOP 8 in the GOLD server ladder and two times TOP ladder PvP player for Gold Server, Mumificado.

I'm here to share more about the game for the world and show the community more about the competitive of this game.

I chose Mumificado because he is a great friend and also a great PvP player too, and he wanted to record a video with you.

I'm not very good at video editing, but I did everything for the public to like. I hope you like it =)

Preferably watch in HD, full screen.

Video prize Draw: EPIC Jolly Garchomp / Sand Veil / ALL 21+ IVs (If u want to participate, watch the video and check the prize draw info).

Garchomp1.jpg.fc803280097b77d7300e022d61478e1a.jpg

Video LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbZE6cLInBg

Thanks for watching, subscribe on the channel :)

Enjoy ^-^

IGN - luffy0209

Age -19 years

My favourite dragon type is rayquaza.

I like its look and as far as i have seen in anime he is godly. Also to mention its mega form so cool. He quelled fight between Kyogre and Groundon alone. Thats damn cool

Best battle My Friend Nero , Thank you for opportunity you good pvp player , thank you my friend :RowletHeart: !!

Thank you for everything bro, you're a great PvP player and u show for me and PRO community a epic battle! We can record another video in future. Thanks ♡

@luffy0209 Good luck in the Prize Draw, i preffer do u post your reply in youtube video comment, the result was been available in YouTube comment at August 8th, thanks!