How To Get Eevee; Game Corner Quest Guide

Lexlocis

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
127475 Goodenof! I have already an Eevee, can I have a another Eevee with Egg? (with ditto?)

No, pokemon egg will never exist in game

thats not true, just look at this:

as Arnie said "we will have ways to obtain the baby pokemon, and we do have coded pokemon eggs, we will however just not have the process to create any pokemon on a whim. basically duplicating a pokemon (if like me you use a ditto), you will even be able to get the Egg moves taught to any pokemon.

we will not incorporate a system where you can get rare/valuable pokemon for free. it will never happen.

If you feel strongly enough against that then you (like others have mentioned) can find another game to play because you wont be truly happy here.

Have a nice day :)"

just google for "breeding Pokemon Revolution Online" and you will find the forum post .. I am new so im not allowed to put links :(

I know its like half a year ago he posted that but I guess they will implement it in some way :)

127475 Goodenof! I have already an Eevee, can I have a another Eevee with Egg? (with ditto?)

No, pokemon egg will never exist in game

thats not true, just look at this:

as Arnie said "we will have ways to obtain the baby pokemon, and we do have coded pokemon eggs, we will however just not have the process to create any pokemon on a whim. basically duplicating a pokemon (if like me you use a ditto), you will even be able to get the Egg moves taught to any pokemon.

we will not incorporate a system where you can get rare/valuable pokemon for free. it will never happen.

If you feel strongly enough against that then you (like others have mentioned) can find another game to play because you wont be truly happy here.

Have a nice day :)"

just google for "breeding Pokemon Revolution Online" and you will find the forum post .. I am new so im not allowed to put links :(

I know its like half a year ago he posted that but I guess they will implement it in some way :)

Did you really understand what the point is? He tried to get egg from ditto or something duplicate as it. And my point is No. Breeding will not allow in PRO https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1452 no negotiation. Egg can be as reward from boss or something but will never using as dulpplication. You should read the whole point of above discussion and the content before trying to saying. Thanks and I am very happy to game, so don't worry about me :Smile: