Spam Evolving Glitch

Alain30

There was this fast evolving glitch video on YouTube uploaded a month ago.

Today knowing about it for the first time I had a chat with my guild mates and got to know the bug was suppose to be fixed by now,

So while I was cleaning my pc trashing some pkmns. Out of curiosity I wanted to try out the trick and verify whether it actually is fixed or not.

But shockingly when I tried out the trick on my Chansey it evolved into a Blissey! :O

If you notice it's happiness meter is low, where it is suppose to evolve with 200HP.

Blissey.PNG.e5352bae5a37578fc81e86d26a877650.PNG

So immediately after this outcome I told my friends that the bug is still not fixed, and wanted to show them another example with a munchlax.

But when I tried the trick with Munchlax it did not work, but where as it worked with Chansey.

Later my friends recommended me to report this issue completely not being solved in the bug resolution center, thus here I am.

Hope this bug can be fixed for good.

PS: I had zero intention of spamming or taking advantage of this bug, where as the only reason I tried it out was due to curiosity.

Which is why due to the glitch taking place I am here to report regarding the issue.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Calahan
Alain301forumsize.png