Were dig spots nerfed?

Coono

I noticed this started since the last update

My last 4 dig days have EACH net me less than 20k in money items, making it a pathetic waste of time. I have a hard time chalking this up to just bad luck because before these last 4 dig days I never ONCE made less than 40-50k, and had many days making over 100k, I get having a bad RNG day but 4 in a row that were all less than HALF the worst ever.. not buying it

Anyway if it was ninja nerfed that's a pretty gross thing to do, it's pretty disheartening spending almost an hour walking through all of kanto and johto to find pokeballs, potions, worthless evolution stones, and 1 pearl for your troubles

If you're trying to take out a way for people to make money than just get rid of them all together, dont tease people into wasting all that time

Again maybe it was just bad luck, but I've beeb doing it too long and see WAY too big of a coincidence here, and it started immediately after an update

Hello,

I posted here : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/94347-url/?do=findComment&comment=545718 the average money on Dig Spots. For all Dig Spots (Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh), for only the items you can resell to NPC, you make in average 80k.

So, it's normal to have sometimes more than 100k and others time 20k, in average you will have 80k :)

If you got multiples times 20k, it's also because in the past you got more than 100k multiples times, the game "compensates" your luck by bad luck sometimes.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

I've been digging for a long time and have ever had maybe 2 days where I made over 100k, 80 is definitely not my average, all time I would say more like 60 (which was fine)

In the last maybe 6 weeks (doing a week) my average has been about 30, oh and how am I compensated for my streak of the 4 worst dig days ever? Today I set a new record... ZERO maniac items in all of kanto/johto, beating the record set 3 days ago of ONE

Pulls today..

1 leftovers

0 rare candies

0 maniac items

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... yeah I'm done, that's a joke

Last 5 dig days totaling about 60k lol epic waste of time, and I havnt exceeded so much as 70k on a dig run more than once over the course of like the last month+

So I call shenanigans (not the word I wanna use but let's go with it) on that 80k average and the compensation of bad luck

I used to get excited for dig days, I don't think I'll be doing them anymore as something clearly got ninja nerfed here

Edited by Coono

ZERO maniac items in all of kanto/johto, beating the record set 3 days ago of ONE

Oh, if you do only Kanto-Johto, the average is not 80k, but 48k, when i said 80k in average for all Dig Spots, i counted Sinnoh too with an average at 32k alone.

So, if you only do Kanto-Johto, the average is at 48k.

Btw, i recommand you to continue doing Dig Spots if you want to do money on this game. Actually, the best way to do money on PRO are firsts: the bosses and second the Dig Spots. So, Dig Spots stays the second best way to do money. After, you have farming money in Cerulean Cave, and after that it's some others quests and farming PKM to sell them.

But, Dig Spots are not only a good way to do money, but also one of the way to have Fossils. And Fossils are a limited resources on PRO, pretty rare. Me, i continue to do Digs Spots only for that even if the rarity of Fossils on each Digs is around 1%.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9