Hi?? xD

Hello everyone, I'm playing this game and maybe it's about a month since I started playing this.

Anyway. I've know some of players.

Special mention to lovelesspoem, Dragonx99, and other players that know me and help me.

And to admins, moderators, gm and other staffs, thanks for answering my questions whenever I ask on Help tab or PM you.

Thanks to all of you. xD

Everyone, have a nice day and enjoy.

SkySeraphim, signing off. :Grin:

:Shy:

tumblr_oa474vADkU1qa7ud5o1_500.gif

[glow=red]Rem is <span style=❤️">[/glow]

77933 Hello everyone, I'm playing this game and maybe it's about a month since I started playing this.

Special mention to lovelesspoem, Dragonx99, and other players that know me and help me.

And to admins, moderators, gm and other staffs, thanks for answering my questions whenever I ask on Help tab or PM you.

Thanks to all of you. xD

Hello too, I'm new player here :3

but i dont know what i am play :Crazy:

77933 Hello everyone, I'm playing this game and maybe it's about a month since I started playing this.

Thanks to all of you. xD

Hello, I'm Ferdinand, Nice to meet you and Hope you enjoy PRO :Sing:

Thanks to all of you. xD

Hello too, I'm new player here :3

but i dont know what i am play :Crazy:

Hi AkoRiko, I'm from Indonesia too. Feel free to add me as ur friend and pm me if you need help :Sing:

HEY !! Remember me? im Jackenjilzxc u teach me how to add like /friends StarLight !! remember now? :D I need a Favor to ask.. can u give me the link or anything? Everytime i Sign in my P.R.O something is written below "Your Pro Version is Out of Date" can u help me by giving links or sending me your PRO files??THANKS !! :D

From you Friend: Jackenjilzxc :) :thanks: :thanks: