Baton Pass Not Passing.

Thevoidwalker

So I was fighting the Koichi boss, using a baton Pass mew. I used Nasty Plot as well as Amnesia and proceeded to passing the stats to my Clefable. The special defense passed normally, however the Special Attack didn't. After the match I tried it again and once more the Special Attack didn't pass on to Clefable. In the link provided below you will see me use nasty plot 3 times to max it, pass to Clefable and then it uses calm mind, raising Special Attack.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D7mcFB88DM

As i told you on discord, sorry , i was gonna answer you but I fell asleep. The move was tested and it showed what you wanted to proof, something must have gone wrong bringing the updates live, however the Dev team will look into fixing it during next batch of updates, for the time being i will announce the issue and communicate it through discord and the PVP moves thread.

Sorry for ignoring you a bit and for the issue, but as you can understand, the amount of recent testing made impossible to look perfectly into any case, luckily we have you guys.

I will awaed you accordingly to our rewarding policies and contact you privately. have a nice day.

Salty

SS1_2.png

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be terminated. Thanks.