Event Design Contest

OH Crap! I intended "Event" something like the Summer or Halloween events, not like the trivial events that we organize on Discord ^^"

HOOOWEVER I wrote, i have read and informed for hours, SO read this and make it real one day. Hope you enjoy that idea.

GLITCH CITY EVENT

FIRST ACCESS TO THE CITY

The event starts in Kanto Safari zone, you must talk with an NPC that talk about a secret glitch on PRO that allow to fly, accepting, you will be teleported to cinnabar but the time of safari time won't stop and in the top right of the isle there will be MissingNo as NPC, sad because it never be coded and ask you to help him becoming real. Te Safari time goes out and you will be teleported in the glitch city (alternate textures with numbers like the original one), there will be a little rusty boat for return in Cinnabar (or Vermilion if it's necessary, the programmer choose), and now you can access this place talking again with MissingNo (in Cinnabar or Vermilion, depends the choosen place to go back).

GLITCH MAZE

I think the mapper will fun a lot making this place because the map IS A GLITCH, so make it nonsense with shuffled textures, just keep in mind a little route to the city (there i suggest to make Porygon as high tier, the other spawn will be random low-mid tier, in this map coherency is not allowed, just shuffle them, like chinchou and wurple in the grass, Goldeen and Trapinch in the water). Some trainers with numbered names and random level pokemon (like lv 100 pidgey and lv 2 Gengar, just now, i'm thinking that the name can report the whole level of the team, for ex. Trainer 043102100 can have a lv 4, 31, 2 and a lv100 pokemon).

GLITCH CITY

Just shuffle city textures, maybe keeping the accessible building a bit more intuitive. The NPC there are speaking a binary or hex language (or make the text translatable and let's fun), there will be an NPC with an egg textures that says he saw a glitched guy (MissingNo) running to the black hole that is destroying and regenerating the Glitch Island continuously.

The Egg guy go to look for him and you can Explore the area with a Plasma grunt as Nurse Joy in PC and a Delbird as shopkeeper and a Porygon-Z as Box storage (or something strange like this).

GLITCH SEA

Ok, let's start go down in this glitched world to the core of this madness, after you spoke with an NPCs (a little girl called "♀") that give you a "glitched item" and suggest to show it to the Old Man in Viridian City. This is a sea with spawns, trainers and underwater routes, at the end of this area you will find again the egg that tells you that MissingNo is an evil program the first life form of the island and now that you opened the way between the Glitch Island and the real World, he wants to overload the black hole to extend the glitch effect everywhere. Now enter in an underwater cave and using dive again you will reach a deeper area.

Before completing this area go back to the Old Man at the top of Viridian City and show the "glitched item", he tells you that it's an item from his childhood, found under a truck in Vermilion Harbor, then he give you the item "SPECIAL 21"

THE SERVER

There make it like a motherboard (or inside the first server where PRO runned the first time), you just go up until you find a door without walls, before the door you will encounter MissingNo and after an uncomprensible dialogue caused by the interference of the near black hole attacks you. Once you beat him, He tells you that the battle stopped his berserk, and that the Egg guy is the Bad Egg, that has come from the real world for delete everything, but now he his too weak to battle the Bad Egg. So you unlock the door with the "SPECIAL 21" and go to the next area.

THE CORE

Simply make a giant black hole, there will be something like Saltysully speaking italian, Walross yelling "the server will go down... NO ETA!!", Thor banning his XD001, Shary and Shaui fighting eachoter... (have fun with everyone :D ) only the bot Reborn can tell you that the Core is unstable but him works because doesn't need the server to talk and the staff gone crazy after trying to solve the problem (now we are in the core of a server, so i enjoy if i can find also a Wargreymon NPC trying to save Digiworld, yes, i know, i have problems). Go near the center of the core and beat the Bad Egg. After that, the Egg isn't yet defeated, he tells you that he's immortal and born just for destroy everything, so he will try again to hatch himself once he becomes stronger. Now you can go back to the City, where will be MissingNo that thanks you to made him feel real for the first time and tell you that there is a strong guy in the city that want to challenge you somewhere in the city (Now you can beat the event boss ZZAZZ and the Bad Egg can be challenged again as boss)

COMMENTS:

Guys, i know, my mind is blowed up long ago, however thanks for reading. I want to make an event that remember the older players our childhood when with our friends we past many days looking for glitches and secrets in pokemon games (since pokemon blue for me).

The quest contains a lot of references to the first gen glitches, like the method to enter in the Glitched City flying away the Safari Zone, the MissingNo in Cinnabar's right shore, the "♀" glitch (that always spawn somewhere many girls running down in the textures), the Old Man in Viridian that allow you to encounter MissingNo, the "SPECIAL 21" the exact value of special stat of the pokemon necessary to encounter the Mew glitch (and the legend of the Mew under the truck in Vermilion), the Bad Egg, generated by cheats and cloned pokemon, that delete your saved data hatching it and ZZAZZ the glitch trainer. So i mixed these glitches and made this little story. However, we are on PRO, so i added a funny travel down in the server with the staff going crazy to solve the umpteenth bug.

For the other trainer i suggest to give them the pokemons deleted by the first gen and becomed the 39 MissingNo: Scizor, Shuckle, Heracross, Sneasel, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Slugma, Magcargo, Swinub, Piloswine, Corsola, Remoraid, Octillery, Delibird, Mantine, Skarmory, Houndour, Houndoom, Kingdra, Phanpy, Donphan, Porygon2, Stantler, Smeargle, Tyrogue, Hitmontop, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Miltank, Blissey, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Larvitar, Pupitar and Tyranitar.

For the story i intended the trainer MissingNo to have the last 2 glitch pokemons, Lugia and Ho-Oh, at level 128 (capturing MN in Red and Blue give you 128 of the 6th item in bag).

For Bad Egg team i think that he can have 2 Genesect, 2 Porygon-Z and 2 Deoxys (the idea is to gave him the digital pokemons and one of the most cheated pokemons, obiouvsly they are duplicated).

Boss Bad Egg:

Deoxys: Psycho Boost, Spikes, Taunt, Superpower

Porygon-Z: Tri Attack, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt

Blissey: Softboiled, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Toxic

Yveltal: Heat Wave, Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Steel Wing

Talonflame: Brave Bird, Flare Blitz, U-Turn, Taunt

Magnezone: Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Magnet Rise, Explosion

Reward: Dubious Disc, Fletching, Happiny, Porygon, Shiny Magnemite, 20.000-40.000$, Choice Specs, Assault Vest, 5 Air Baloons

Boss ZZAZZ:

Tyranitar: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance, Crunch

M Charizard-Y: Focus Blast, Fire Blast, Solar Beam, Air Slash

M Slowbro: Slack Off, Ice Beam, Toxic, Calm Mind

Scolipede: Earthquake, Poison Jab, Megahorn, Rock Slide

Keldeo: Scald, Secret Sword, Icy Wind, Bounce

Gardevoir: Moonblast, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Psyshock

Reward: Upgrade, 9.999$, Ralts, Larvitar, Venipede, Shiny Slowpoke, Charmander Hat, Life Orb, 5 Rare Candy

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING

(And sorry for my english. I promise i'll never write so much again ^^" )

• Like 1
EvOBJlD.png

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Share your story event:

Make a video (can be you personally or a short story mode) of how pokemon has been integrated in your life. Being creative is the key! (example: Using a figurine charmander in a stop pic motion video, Or personal video of you showing off your pokemon games collection/stuffed toys w.e.)

The most creative one (whom can be shared in a social media platform) with most likes wins. Or we can hold another voting event here in the forums if its preferred to hold the voting of the winners here.

P.s. I have always loved and had the pokemon journey in my life. Been a pokemon player for 16 years now and counting. I am pretty sure many are same as me, I would love to see how pokemon impacted their lives.

ENGLISH

My Event is, "Rookie PvP ladder match"

I've seen many official ladder match event in PRO. Not being able to join it makes me feel bad. I guess everyone feels the same.

Thus, Players are losing their interest on PvP since they tried and tried but fails to reach appropriate rank.

My event is PvP ladder match held over every players who owns 6 pvp pkms and completed all regions. Legendary Pokemons should be prohibited in this contest as they have great base power rookie cant handle.... To be edited.....

Event Name: Hide and seek times 2

Info: Its like a pvp version of hide and seek. its basically a region specific event in which players enter just like they do in pvp. There is a ladder as well which is based on the points that the players receive on encountering their target. Once player hit the button to enter the match, his target will be randomly selected from that region and it'll be randomly decided who will be the seeker and who will be the hider. There should be a time limit (lets say an hour) for the seeker to find its target, if he finds its target within the time limit then it will get point and if he fails then the hider will receive point. If any of the player quits then the other person will receive the point. Both of the player are not allowed to enter the places with certain requirements in the region (in case of kanto i.e. love island, sevii islands). At the end of the event time, the winners will be decided on the basis of their rankings in the ladder.

Rewards:

1st: Randomly generated shiny kanto starter (user can select which starter he/she wants), reroll ticket, 50k

2nd: Randomly generated shiny kanto starter (user can not select the starter it'll be random as well) , coin capsule, 30k

3rd: Randomly generated kanto starter, coin capsule, 20k

oof.gif.0ac9153bf24af8841b833b3ff5c8cd85.gif

[English]

Outcome:

My event focuses on the pokemon league. Taking into account and giving more prominence to the top guild (apart from the bonuses).

There will be 13 people involved (any of the guild may be in charge): 8 gym leaders, 4 elite four, 1 champion.

The top 1 will receive as a privilege to nominate someone from the guild to be a champion, besides he will have 1 elite four.

Top 2 will have two elite four,

Top 3 will have 1 elite four and a gym leader.

The rest of the guilds will have 1 gym leader. Giving total 13 people for my event.

Something to limit, the rest of the guild can play this role either elite, leader or champion, so there is no loss of time and do not make the player wait, taking into account that the game flows.

I want to take into account, most times we see some guild members are inactive so I want to involve all the guild in this role (champion, elite, gym leader), so take the time and have a good experience. Example: if 3 people arrive to challenge the leader of the gym of my guild, and there are 3 active people, and they respond that if they can give them battle, each one will take care of 1 player, making the most of the time.

At the moment to establish connection for the battles, I think that a channel would be used in the game chat. Example: if my guild is top 7, I could disagree with all my guild to create that channel, so the people who play would write there to communicate with the leader of the gym, / cgjoin GYMTYPEFIRE, / cgjoin GYMTYPEWATER ....

Each player who loses is being registered for his next match, and the winner his medal for the win

Rules

Screenshot_3.png.a1f325fabd87e9d16a7d8c8470525b8d.png

-Rules pvp

-Maximum registered 10 pokemon per player (It will have a previous record either by forum or discord)

-You will have 3 days maximum to challenge the gym leader again in case you lose, taking into account that you can not jump to another gym leader (you will need the medal, same format as the pro story)

-The elite four will have the same days

Duration: It would last 20 days (I think) to be able to challenge and try to win (it will be difficult) and I think that every 6 months would be fine. Assimilating the same time it takes to get to the league in the anime.

Reward: 2 Reroll tickets + 1 coincapsule + Hood & Cloak of your choice (fire steel water) - Champion. And 30k for winning each gym leader (to Discuss)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Español]

Desenlace:

Mi evento se centra en la liga pokemon. Tomando en cuenta y dándole más protagonismo al top guild (a parte de los bonos).

Estarán 13 personas involucradas (cualquier del guild puede estar a cargo): 8 líderes de gym,4 elite four, 1 campeón.

El top 1 recibirá como privilegio postular a alguien del gremio para ser campeón, a parte tendrá 1 elite four.

Top 2 tendrá dos elite four,

Top 3 tendrá 1 elite four y un líder de gym.

El resto de las guild tendrán 1 líder de gym. Dando total 13 personas para mi evento.

Algo para acotar, el resto del gremio puede desempeñar este papel ya sea elite, líder o campeón, así no hay pérdidas de tiempo y no hacer esperar al jugador, tomando en cuenta que el juego fluya.

Que quiero tomar en cuenta, la mayoría de veces vemos a algunos miembros de guild son inactivos por eso quiero involucrar a toda la guild en este rol (campeón, elite, líder de gym), así aprovechar el tiempo y tener una buena experiencia. Ejemplo: si llegan 3 personas a retar el líder del gym de mi guild, y hay 3 personas activas, y responden que si pueden darles batalla, cada uno se encargara de 1 jugador, aprovechando el máximo el tiempo.

Al momento para establecer conexión para las batallas, pienso que se utilizaría un canal en el chat del juego. Ejemplo: si mi guild es top 7, me podría desacuerdo con toda mi guild para crear ese canal, así las personas que jugaran escribirían por allí para comunicarse con el líder del gym, /cgjoin GYMTYPEFIRE, /cgjoin GYMTYPEWATER....

Cada jugador que pierda va siendo registrado para su próximo combate, y al ganador su medalla por el triunfo ameritado

Screenshot_1.png.53c5bd587b6509006bd5f100825d0bc6.png

Reglas

-Reglas pvp

-Máximo registrado 10 pokemon por jugador (Tendrá un registro previo ya sea por foro o discord)

-Tendrás 3 días máximo para retar nuevamente el líder de gym en caso que pierdas, teniendo en cuenta que no puedes saltar a otro líder de gym(necesitaras las medalla, mismo formato que la historia de pro)

-La elite four tendrá los mismos días

Tiempo de duración: Duraría 20 días (creo) para poder retar y tratar de ganar (será algo difícil).y creo que cada 6 meses estaría bien. Asimilando el mismo tiempo que toma llegar a la liga en el anime.

Recompensa : 2 Reroll tickets + 1 coincapsule + Hood & Cloak de su preferencia (fire steel water )– Campeón. Y 30k por ganar a cada líder de gym (a Discutir)

E6W75Tu.png

Pokemon Revolution 1st Bicycle Marathon

Hello PRO! I want to present you my idea of an event, and that is to have a Bycycle Marathon!

*How are we going to do this event?

Organizers should create a list of all the routes one should travel too. and create a video showing an example of where you should travel to once the video is made, Organizers should host a time and date on when the event will start. once this event has started. the organizers should maybe make a video of the event so it can be Posted on PRO YouTube channel, and all players should simply follow the leader of the event who will be in front of everyone and everyone else just following him behind as he leads everyone to the routes of the marathon.

Once everyone has reach the designated final route, all the participants will enter to a giveaway of prizes, where about 3 prizes should be given away randomly to 3 of the participants of the Marathon using a RNG much like the Togepi Event hosted in Easter with players being announced on Stream, or through PRO Discord.

Rewards:

1st) Shiny Rapidash (Random stats) - Reroll Ticket - Lunch Mystery box (The pokemon can be exchanged for a different "ridden pokemon" to fit the theme)

2nd) Shiny Surf Mount - Shiny Land Mount - Lunch Mystery Box

3rd) Surf Mount - Land Mount - Lunch Mystery Box

Rules:

Simple, follow the leader. To be counted you must submit a screenshot of your in game character at the finish mark. The Forum post will only be active for a limited time

This is a great and fun event that can be enjoyed by all players and its worthy to be on a video on PRO YouTube channel!

• Like 1
dp8w1z.jpg

9oHRA4t.png

Event Description

You will have to guess the Pokémon that is looked for with only a small amount of pixels of each Pokémon, each Pokémon will become more visible over time, each round. There are normal Pokémon sprites, shiny ones and form ones to guess. Each round will have a new sprite. Every guessed pixilated picture earns a point. The person with the most points at the end of the event will win.

Rules

Typos do not count. You have to write every form and Pokémon name correct. (Groudon Primal = Primal Groudon, though, for example)

Spamming the correct answer won't give you the win. Wait at least 10 seconds for your next attempt to answer.

Rounds

30 rounds are pretty good for this, based on previous experiences, but any round longer than this does not hurt, at all.

Rewards

First Place

3 Coin Capsules, 100 PvE Coins on one player account

Second Place

1 Coin Capsules, 50 PvE Coins on one player account

Third Place

50 PvE Coins

Designated Time for this event

About an hour should be enough time for 30 pixilated pictures.

Example

Pixilated Picture

I5W0EVS.png

Real Picture

2NxOwLt.png

Note that this event will be played on discord and has been tested multiple times, by multiple players, and always worked super well.

Edited by Dakivid
  • Like 3

SMALL RACE EVENT

Idea:

I suggest a small Race Event, for example a full tour (with mandatory steps) around Kanto region.

The skill of avoiding obstacles, driving as clean as possible and choosing the fastest path will be tested!

The event could be subdivided in 3 races per day (M/D/N), with up to 30 participants per race, and last a few days. The first three players to come back at the starting point would be the winners.

A few rules:

Players will have to submit a full record of their performance in order to be eligible as winners.

Use of Repels would not be allowed (opened chat window on screen).

The only requirement would be owning a bike/mount.

Prizes as following:

1st Place: 100c worth Mount at choice + 25000 pokedollars

2nd Place: Zombie Charizard Mount or 50c-Mount at choice + 10000 pokedollars

3rd Place: 50c-Mount at choice + 5000 pokedollars

Edited by diana420

a8a1118ef5561ac57902b00bc2f14b9d.png

_063_shiny_abra_dream_world_recolor_by_pokemonlover7669-daj7s4f.png

Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online's Event design contest!

Welcome to PRO's newest monthly contest! This time around, we have a special kind of contest: In order to win, you will need to be original and creative! Creating new events can be a lot of fun, sometimes as much as participating in one. That is why we are giving the players a chance to design an event, and become the owner of a shiny Abra! And if the winner of this contest chooses so, their event may be featured as an official event in the upcoming months! The contest will last until August 25th, 00:00 GMT. More details and rules of the contest will be explained below.

I was thinking about an event where players can compete in catching pokemons that will be rated on several aspects.

The event should take place in kalijodo lake.

RULES

1- Players are allowed to catch as many pokemon as they want in kalijodo lake but only six of those pokemon that the player choses will be rated for prize wining.

2- All pokemon must be caught in kalijodo lake.

3- you can only present 6 pokemon that you catch personally for rating, no trading or swapping.

4- You must present 6 different species of pokemon for rating.

5-time limit will be a maximum of 1 morning, 1 day, 1 night. the event will start at 4 am and end at 03.30 am GAME TIME. AT 03.30-3.50 am, pokemon must be shown on forum with first visibility screen for inspection. in addtion playares must have 6 pokemon to present and no more than 6 pokemon or authomatic disqualification and must not exceed the time limit like wise.

6-There will be no draws, players will have to battle it out with the pokemon that they catch for winning prize position, 6 pokemon a team any level from 20-25

7-You must follow all regulated Rules of PRO.

HOW WILL POKEMON BE RATED

1- pokemon will be rated according to ivs eg. if a pokemon has a max iv(31) in HP, atk, sp atk, sp def, def or speed, it will get 2 point rating. in addtion if the pokemon has like wise 3 max ivs then 6 points ratings. if the pokemon have ivs in the (20-30) range, then 1 point is given for each value, any iv under 20 will not gain a point.

EXAMPLE

IF you catch a froakie and the ivs are as follows

atk-29

sp atk-31

speed-31

def-18

hp-27

sp def-30

The rating of this pokemon will be- 4 points for two max iv(31) + 3 points for three ivs that are in (20-30) range. hence the totally rating of this pokemon is 4+3=7

2- shiny! if any pokemon is shiny, it gets an automatic rating of 3 points.

3- Rarity of the pokemons you CATCH. each pokemon will be given a point according to what tier it falls in. pokemon from tier's 1-5 will be given 1 point and pokemons from tier 6-8 will be given 2 point.

4. Nature! pokemon will be given extra points for CORRECT/ MOST USED nature.

e.g

If u caught 3 froakie, and their natures are as follows:

bold, modest, timid

A bold nature for froakie will get 0 points added, because its not a usual set for froakie

A Modest nature will get 1 point added, because in some cases people do use modest froakie

A timid nature will get 2 points added, because timid froakie is a popular set.

IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT NATURE GIVES WHAT POINT TO EACH POKEMON, A LIST WILL BE PROVIDED TO AID YOU.

5. Hidden ability! each pokemon will be given 1 point for hidden ability.

For final demonstration of a pokemon being fully rated

If you caught a froakie as follows:

SHINY: yes

NATURE :modest

ability: Protean

atk-29

sp atk-31

speed-31

def-18

hp-27

sp def-30

The total rating of this pokemon will be 4 points for two max iv(31) + 3 points for three ivs that are in (20-30) range + 1 point for nature+ 3 point for being shiny +1 point for ability + 2 points for it's tier =14

this is my IDEA for an event, if there is any suggestions i strongly will like your team assistance, even if i dont win i still will love an event like this. I LOVE HUNTING FOR DECENT POKEMON, ITS EVERY TRAINERS DREAM. GOT TO CATCH EMM ALL.

Edited by joseph101

a8a1118ef5561ac57902b00bc2f14b9d.png

_063_shiny_abra_dream_world_recolor_by_pokemonlover7669-daj7s4f.png

Bem-vindo ao concurso de design de eventos da Pokemon Revolution Online!

Bem-vindo ao mais novo concurso mensal do PRO! Desta vez, temos um tipo especial de competição: para vencer, você precisa ser original e criativo! Criar novos eventos pode ser muito divertido, às vezes tanto quanto participar de um. É por isso que estamos dando aos jogadores a chance de criar um evento e se tornarem donos de uma Abra brilhante ! E se o vencedor deste concurso assim o escolher, seu evento pode ser apresentado como um evento oficial nos próximos meses! O concurso vai durar até 25 de agosto, 00:00 GMT . Mais detalhes e regras do concurso serão explicados abaixo. [/CITAR]

evento para captura abra com melhores ivs

sXu2ypZ.png