Need help to complete sand team

Bananedeguerre

Hi everyone !

I would like to get your ideas on how to complete my sand team,

As of right now I have :

1533496254124.png.a56597cb61c1f90245208a62aa8483bd.png

1533496290181.png.ff8ba6f870dd6860db1008f035a97369.png

1533496203085.png.c02053676767b340eff23ce8bae19198.png

I plan to add as a 4th magnezone timid hp fire, with a choice scarf to counter ferrothorn, scizor and others.

I don't know what to choose as 5th and 6th pokemon.

I hesitate between gliscor, azumarill, slowbro, tentacruel, quagsire, rotomwash but i'm not sure what is best, maybe there are better options I haven't thinked of yet,

Can anyone with experience in pvp advise me on what's best for my team?

Thanks in advance,

Banane

1533496145659.png.f6af6a8c357f2f0e533c985b62f27533.png

Togekiss as a revenge killer should fit well, also Garchomp is a good option!

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

• 1 month later...

A slow gliscor with u turn can safely switch in excadrill without risking a Ohko. Gliscor is also a nice stall to have with roost and poison heal. That being said, it would be better option to use rotomwash with voltswitch, because you dont want half of your team being weak against water. Also you'll need a special attacker. Greninja or hydreigon would be good since that have a very versatile move pool.

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend using Ferrothorn and Heatran together in that team. Replace Stealth rock to Rapid spin on your Excadrill. If you cannot do that, you might toss in a Rotom-W or Mantine as 6th. Otherwise, the 6th Pokémon could be a priority attacker. Most of the players go with Conkelldur in that case, considering you already make a decent core with Tyranitar and Excadrill (incl. Heatran and Ferrothorn [which has spikes]). Although, I recommend you either Staraptor or Gliscor(defog is legal now on it) for the 6th place. Breloom works well aswell.

• 4 weeks later...

in my opinion clefable should be bold for the big amount of dragonite that you will encounter and excadrill must be 31 speed, about tyranitar i suggest to play him with the band.

Rotom-wash is not bad because you can counter a lot of mons like excadrill ( the sand rush/sand force one), you can also add another check for conk and a good poke against clefable and all the grass types except serperior hp fire, Amoonguss ( the bold one with clear smog). The last should be volca because if you play heatran you will be soo weak against fight types and about the mold breaker exca if you are really scared you can run yours with baloon (lol).

anyways that's just 1 of the many solution that you could came up with, probably not the best one but when you start building a team keep in your mind that you must have something to deal against things like conk,exca,togekiss,dragonite,azumarill,weavile and others.

Check this https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/82324-url for more information about tiers.

Edited by Zyreh

• 2 months later...