Stucked inside here dont know why [SOLVED]

Pakbupati

I dont bring any escape rope and stucked here, anyone help? Already did any suggestion only game admin can help me thanks[ATTACH=full]34243[/ATTACH]

Hi again and sorry for your inconvenience.

Do you recall how you got there? It doesn't appear to be a mapping issue, I've tested a bit around and the colliders seem fine.

The issue has already been solved ingame as I've teleported him in front of the NPC blocking him.

I'm looking forward to your reply and wish you to have a nice day in the meantime

Hi again and sorry for your inconvenience.

Do you recall how you got there? It doesn't appear to be a mapping issue, I've tested a bit around and the colliders seem fine.

The issue has already been solved ingame as I've teleported him in front of the NPC blocking him.

I'm looking forward to your reply and wish you to have a nice day in the meantime

Seems like i moved right away after i logged in thr game, and bad connection made my game had some glitch, i moved before the npc finished loading and spawn in her location, and because of that i can move behind her, and ended up there, stucked without escape rope.

yes it has been solved yesterday, thank you for your help, calahan. Have a nice day.

Seems like i moved right away after i logged in thr game, and bad connection made my game had some glitch, i moved before the npc finished loading and spawn in her location, and because of that i can move behind her, and ended up there, stucked without escape rope.

yes it has been solved yesterday, thank you for your help, calahan. Have a nice day.

In the future, you can /battle someone, and disconnect in battle to be sent to the pokécenter; you wouldn't lose money.

Alright, thanks for your answer; hope you have a great week-end!

- Locked -