Nature IV and EV Guide

Beast53

</SIZE>

Individual values

<i></i>

Individual value(iv) are random for A pokemon ,they range from 0-31 , each iv contributes 1 stat point to a stat at lvl 100, example - stat of a neutral pokemon at lvl 100 without ev training and 0 iv is 205(taken 100 base[Not hp]) , with 31 ivs it will be 236.All pokemon needs nice ivs in neccesary stats.

</SIZE>

Effort values

<i></i>

Effort value(Ev) is gained throw defeating wild pokemons and trainer battles, there are many other ev guides about hotspots for eving. A pokemon, can be evd max 252 points in a stat,and max 510 overall . ev effect a stat in way [evs/4] so stats from evs range from - 0-63, example - stat of a neutral pokemon at lvl 100 without ev training and 0 iv is 205(taken 100 base[Not hp]), with 252 evs in the stat with 100 base it will be - 268.

Now a question - how to know which ev to train a pokemon in?

Ans - google -smogon <pokemon> xy and u will get info.

like if u google smogon pidgey xy, u wont get any info, for it google - pidgeot smogon xy,

here is whjat u have to open and do -

open - https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/pidgeot/

what u need to check-

1st- what kind of format u need-

for pidgeot there are --akYrJOm.png

2nd- you can have multiple sets in a format, choose the one u will like to have .

3rd-see how it is adviced to ev and try to follow it.- QbFOjTg.png

4th-need not to follow the held item if not in game yet and some changes could be made to moveset as u like it.

Natures

Nature puts a great influence on a pokemons stat,

A Pokémon's Nature usually affects the growth rate of two of its stats, ultimately increasing one of its non-HP stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, or Speed) by 10% and decreasing another by 10%.

example - stat of a neutral pokemon at lvl 100 without ev training and 0 iv is 205(taken 100 base[Not hp]), with +nature it will be 226, and with -nature it will be 184.

You can select preferable nature from smogon

here is a nature list -

8Hzzay8.png

Pokemon Stats calculation

<i></i>

pokemons got stats like -Hp,att,def, speed, sp att, sp def, evasion and accuracy.

for hp,att,def,speed,sp att,sp def this formula is followed =

MJXQlkF.png

If a pokemon at lvl 100 got 100 base in a stat with - 252 evs, 31 ivs and +nature - its total stat will be 328

for evasion and accuracy

evasion -chances to evade a move(is initially at 100% )

accuracy-chance to hit opponent(initially at 100% )

The probability that a move will hit is calculated as follows:

bP8yrks.png

Where:

Abase is the base accuracy of the move (in percent - e.g. a base accuracy of 95 is counted as 0.95),

Accuracy is the current accuracy stat of the user (in percent - e.g. raising accuracy by three stages raises this number to 2), and

Evasion is the current evasion stat of the target (in percent - e.g. lowering evasion by two stages lowers this number to 0.6).

There are moves that increase/decrease particular stats of a pokemon ,here is how they work -

lTGgb6d.png

zypPr5A.png

Pokemon abilities

<i></i>

For information about all poke abilities visit -- > https://pokemondb.net/ability

<SIZE size="200">Pokemon items

<i></i>

<SIZE size="150">For information on items and their effect goto --> https://www.serebii.net/itemdex/

And u used to think pokemon is easy game, nothing too complex

I hope this helps everyone

EIsrSi5.png