How to Go to Articuno's Place in Seafoam Island

Lexlocis

Since no guide is made yet, here is one. For those who want to see Articuno but do not have enough strong pokemon to explore Seafoam Island. This guide will save you some time and unnecessary battles against wild pokemon. (with photos)

How to Get to Articuno in Seafoam Island

https://lawtechworld.com/blog/blog/2015/12/pokemon-revolution-how-to-get-to-articuno-in-seafoam-island/

:Heart:

Re: How to Get to Articuno in Seafoam Island

<r><QUOTE author="Koink"><s>

</s><POST content="80034"><s></s>80034<e></e></POST> Your topic made me believe you could capture him and I was like ehm what.. ? If anyone wonders - you can catch any legendary pokemon but Mew.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Careful, you did a typo that could make some beginners happy : you CAN'T catch any legenday pokemon but mew. Some others are killable in game.</r>

• 2 weeks later...
79041 Cool guide, even if i had way more trouble simply crossing the cave than going to artikuno since i did not understand at first that both entries were on the same level :Bored:

I did that as well i went through the whole island just to found out the entrance and the exit is in the same floor :Nervous:

620491_trainercard-Tyano123.png

Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites.

• 2 months later...