Assistance in "Updating" ?

Lunalonewolf

Sorry to be of a bother, it's been almost 2 years since I last played, and I was cleaning up my desktop n found the folder I made for this game. I tried googling how to update to Gold and Silver, but haven't found anything of assistance. I was wondering if someone here could tell me how I could get from Red and Blue to Gold and Silver; before you ask, yes I merged my Blue and Red server together for the silver server.

1534533627610.thumb.png.7c6b6d20f8357e02420d9ed3b81f860d.png

Sorry to be of a bother, it's been almost 2 years since I last played, and I was cleaning up my desktop n found the folder I made for this game. I tried googling how to update to Gold and Silver, but haven't found anything of assistance. I was wondering if someone here could tell me how I could get from Red and Blue to Gold and Silver; before you ask, yes I merged my Blue and Red server together for the silver server.

[ATTACH=full]35638[/ATTACH]

Hi there, sorry for your inconvenience, and welcome back to PRO!

You will need to download the newest client, here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/download.php

• You will have to do so every time the client gets updated; it gets announced on
the official PRO Discord server, and the client itself will tell you when it's out-of-date, upon login attempt.

Client updates are only needed for bigger updates, you won't have to do it often.

Then, you will need to unzip the file and execute the .exe in order to launch the new client. If you had a shortcut on your desktop, you will need to replace that one with the new file as well.

• If you need further assistance, check out the
Read this before making a General Support topic thread, or ask your question here, we will do our best to assist you.

I'm looking forward to your reply, and wish you to have a great day in the meantime!

So the download worked, one more question. (Where do you get a bike or the supposedly free arcanine mount?)

Hey! Glad you've been able to play again.

• For the bike: You will need to catch yourself a Ditto, and gather 60 000$. Give the Ditto to Samuel, in Vermilion City, in the house next to the Pokécenter, then take the Bike Voucher you'll get to Cerulean City's Bike shop along with the money, or any bike shop in the other regions.
    • Ditto are less rare than elsewhere on Route 8 -but still are to some extent: you might need a bit of time to hunt for one if you don't have one already.
    • Dig spots and Officer Jenny Bounties are two ways to get some money in early stage of the game. Click on the terms to be redirected to their respective game guide.
      • You'll need a Pokémon with Dig and 150 happiness in order to interact with the dig spots. Type /happy 1 in chat ingame to check the happiness of the Pokémon in the first slot of your team, you can use 1-6 depending on its slot.
      • You can sell the rare items you might dig up to the Item Maniac in the house next to Bill's on Route 25, north east of Cerulean City.

[*]For the free Arcanine Mount: You will need to catch yourself a Chansey, Dratini and Kangaskhan, and to show them to the farmer at the Arcanine Farm, south east of Fuchsia City.

You can find a video guide, here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/6979-url

• In order to check these Pokémon's spawns, if you don't have their data in your Pokédex yet, you can use the Reborn Bot on the PRO Discord server you've joined previously, in the #bot-commands channel, by typing ^s pokemonname, such as [icode]^s Chansey[/icode]

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I wish you to have a great day