download the PRO game

Reds2

Hello everyone. My computer cannot connect to tiny.cc web site. Can anyone share the original download link(WIN x64 MEGA or WIN x64 Mediafire) for me? Thank you for your help.

Hi there, and sorry for your inconvenience!

Here is the Windows x64 Mega link: https://mega.nz/#!MWxwAAAZ!kLrhAqO2Grj-X8xsARLqdbMWIJwfSixQ4R4jmAUGc04

If you encounter issues, make sure to follow the Read this before making a General Support thread, for instance:

In some cases, if you re-download the client but still see the out-of-date message at the login screen, you will need to clear your cache. You can use CCleaner for that.

If you're using a shortcut to launch the game, then you will need to update that as well. Finally, make sure you've fully removed the game files from previous, outdated clients before re-installing.

Make sure to also run the game in Admin mode, and to add an exception for the game to both the antivirus and firewall as it prevents most client issues/some disconnections as well!

Do tell me if you require further assistance; in the meantime, I wish you to have a nice day, and welcome back to PRO :)