Help getting a few pokes back?

Mrhugglesworth

It's really late, but I am pretty sure I had lent them and I didn't get them back.... well anyways it was a week+ ago and I had tried to get them, but he couldn't even access them since I lent them for Kanto e4 and he went straight to Johto. He quit a while ago.... and the pokes are still with him. Zach8920.

20180829_133430.thumb.png.e00b69f321ed74321d56ca109c390368.png20180829_133410.thumb.png.0e1913b9607d2bdd363bd582a477fae0.png20180829_133420.png.63d65532478da97d25a05a4a92f47db6.png

I also have 2 other pokes that were lent to people who ended up quitting longer than some months ago and was wondering if I can get them back?

Hey there!

Sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. Unfortunately we cannot do anything as you cannot provide any evidence of you lending the Pokémon (Screenshots of Conversations, etc.). If you do, please post them underneath.

I hope you have a great day regardless. Kind regards and good luck with future adventures,

Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

The only way you can do a lending trade is by casting the command /trade <username>,duration (note that duration is in days, the least duration being one day and the highest 30 days). If you traded him by right-clicking him or casting the /trade <username> command, we would need evidence to give you back the Pokémon.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you can understand that we cannot give back Pokémon without any evidence of owning or lending them.

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

I know. I did a lend trade of a day. I havent received them back, I was just going to wait until he finished Johto, but he had quit... so now I'm here. I wouldve posted sooner, but he was a guild mate. I'm just gonna find some discord evidence or something.

Hello, MrHuggle. Luckily in your case, the OT of the 3 pokes supports the evidence that the pokemon are yours. Also the trade logs. But please make sure to read about the Lending feature carefully to avoid such infractions in the future and take screenshots or video of all your trades because they will be needed at times like these. I returned your 3 pokes back. Make sure to check your last box to find them. Have a good day.

Tigerous~

One for all, all for one.

Hello, MrHuggle. Luckily in your case, the OT of the 3 pokes supports the evidence that the pokemon are yours. Also the trade logs. But please make sure to read about the Lending feature carefully to avoid such infractions in the future and take screenshots or video of all your trades because they will be needed at times like these. I returned your 3 pokes back. Make sure to check your last box to find them. Have a good day.

Tigerous~

Thank you soooo much. I was really trying to contact him through discord. I'll be more cautious with lending.