you see a problem with the release [SOLVED]

Orgullo

a while ago I was grabbing pokemons and I realized that it would not let me grab more ... I realized that I had a full box I started to erase pokemons for about 1 hour, when I fixed it, I did not see a pokemon that was a drilbur and I tell myself why it does not come out if it was not among the 6 pokemones mine ... I realize that I delete it and I say but as I inspect each one of the poke that erase what happened ... and I got frustrated and that's why I came here to see if they could help me because that was my most precious poke also spends 120k on that and I do not want to leave my pokemon like that

a while ago I was grabbing pokemons and I realized that it would not let me grab more ... I realized that I had a full box I started to erase pokemons for about 1 hour, when I fixed it, I did not see a pokemon that was a drilbur and I tell myself why it does not come out if it was not among the 6 pokemones mine ... I realize that I delete it and I say but as I inspect each one of the poke that erase what happened ... and I got frustrated and that's why I came here to see if they could help me because that was my most precious poke also spends 120k on that and I do not want to leave my pokemon like that

Hey there,

I will be able to help you restoring your Drilbur, however I will need you to go offline in-game for that.

Also, for future reference, know that there is a megathread for Pokémon restore requests, here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/65778-url

It helps us helping as it centralizes the similar requests so we can provide help faster :)

Please tell me once you will log out so I can restore your Drilbur

Hey there,

I will be able to help you restoring your Drilbur, however I will need you to go offline in-game for that.

Also, for future reference, know that there is a megathread for Pokémon restore requests, here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/65778-url

It helps us helping as it centralizes the similar requests so we can provide help faster :)

Please tell me once you will log out so I can restore your Drilbur

omg many thanks clear right now:,) ready!.(the only thing that I could not save was a screenshot will not be a problem because I delete enough pokemones but jury never delete one of my favorite pokemones last a long time to avoid that but the game is not lost I delete it)

Edited by Orgullo

omg many thanks clear right now:,) ready!.(the only thing that I could not save was a screenshot will not be a problem because I delete enough pokemones but jury never delete one of my favorite pokemones last a long time to avoid that but the game is not lost I delete it)

Sorry, was kept busy elsewhere. The Drilbur was easy to find as it was your only one, I didn't need more infos :) It is now in the last slot of your PC storage.

Did you need other Pokémon restored?

Sorry, was kept busy elsewhere. The Drilbur was easy to find as it was your only one, I didn't need more infos :) It is now in the last slot of your PC storage.

Did you need other Pokémon restored?

I know it sounds weird but thanks I love you bro <33333333333333333333 a thousand and one thanks and sorry if I put you a little hard I'm learning to use the forum but most of all thank you <33

I know it sounds weird but thanks I love you bro <33333333333333333333 a thousand and one thanks and sorry if I put you a little hard I'm learning to use the forum but most of all thank you <33

It's alright, my pleasure to help o/

Since the matter of this thread has been addressed, I will now lock it; I wish you to have a wonderful rest of your week! Enjoy,

- Locked -