My Compound Eyes Scatterbug evolved into shield dust Vivillon [LOCKED]

Hiimsooge

I have a Vivallon with the ID No. 20487093 when it was scatter bug it had compound eyes as its ability but got shield dust after I evolved it into Vivillon 1535612523839.png.76416a06488ed5beea0d2d29c046c4e6.png

shouldn't it get the same ability it had before evolving ?! if yes , is there a way to change it back to comp eyes ?! please

I have a Vivallon with the ID No. 20487093 when it was scatter bug it had compound eyes as its ability but got shield dust after I evolved it into Vivillon [ATTACH=full]38695[/ATTACH]

shouldn't it get the same ability it had before evolving ?! if yes , is there a way to change it back to comp eyes ?! please

Hi there, and foremost, sorry for your inconvenience.

The issue came from the fact that Pokémonicon_664.pngScatterbug is currently missing one of its possible abilities: Shield Dust. Your Scatterbug would have been Shield Dust, but since it was missing from the database, it caused a visual bug wherein you saw Compound Eyes rather than Shield Dust. Although since Pokémonicon_666.pngVivillon's abilities are correct, it turned Shield Dust rightfully.

The issue will be fixed next time the servers restart, Scatterbug will have all its possible abilities available.

Once again, apologies for your inconvenience. I understand that training it took time, and you must feel deceived.

Unfortunately, we can't help in your case, as your Vivillon would have been Compound Eyes if that was the ability your Scatterbug had, but due to the aforementioned, it was wrongfully having Compound Eyes.

With this being said, I wish you to have a great rest of your week nonetheless.

- Locked -