Stuck on loading hats

Amskhan

Android Game doesn't load past Hats!

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> amskhan<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Beginner<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I just installed the game, I couldn't get a first run through yet.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Reinstalled, cleared cache and Data, Close other apps (free up Ram)<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Hi, I have a rooted one plus one. The loader stalls out at loading Hats, Hats, Did I say hats?<br/>

I have cleared data/cache<br/>

I have reinstalled<br/>

But i still stall out at the hats part of loading.<br/>

I am also rooted.<br/>

any help would be advised<e></e></I></r>

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest trisha

PRO Username: trisha

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

i am new, just installed on my tablet.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

reboot tablet.

Re-installed the game.

Description and Message

Its stuck on loading hats.

I have a zen pad from asus with quadcore and 2gb ram.

i hear the music etc but it wont start true. stuck for 30 min on loading hats now.

Please help me, i soo want to start playing this game

80296 but it is a quad core with 2gb.

And my boyfiend is playing it on a even older device with 1gb

I can imagine... I tried PRO on several android devices but nothing... from the christmas version and beyond, it does not work anymore to me. I tried to ask and I can see several topics regarding this problem, but nothing happens...

From 2015: I'm still here

Re: Android Game doesn't load past Hats!

<t>Same problem here. This is not the first topic and this is not gonna be the last, for sure...<br/>

It seems that with the latest few versions you need to have like a Nasa-powerful android device in order to play PRO...</t>

From 2015: I'm still here