Reset position after "teleport" [LOCKED]

Kadovpk

Hello, I was teleported few days ago to that classroom created to combat bots. But, after passing the test, the npc teleport me to this position:

bug_2018-09-03-09-46-58.thumb.jpg.b10812b15ce3cc8cc481cdfd112b526b.jpg

I can't go out from there. Some GM can "reset" my position?

My Name in game: KadovPK

Waiting for help, I decided to try to use that item "Escape Rope" and this solutioned my problem. Thank You.

Could some mod close this topic?

Edited by Kadovpk

Hello, I was teleported few days ago to that classroom created to combat bots. But, after passing the test, the npc teleport me to this position:

[ATTACH=full]39781[/ATTACH]

I can't go out from there. Some GM can "reset" my position?

My Name in game: KadovPK

Waiting for help, I decided to try to use that item "Escape Rope" and this solutioned my problem. Thank You.

Could some mod close this topic?

Hi there, and sorry for your inconvenience, as well as this topic being overlooked. The delay resides in the fact that you initially posted it in Mapping Bugs area, where it's unrelated, as it's not an issue within the map itself, hence it being now moved to General Support.

For future reference, you could also have battled someone and lost (disconnecting during the battle being the fastest way); you wouldn't lose anything, and get sent to the last visited Pokécenter as well.

• As stated in the
List of available commands, the command to challenge someone to a battle is /battle <username>, or /bat <username>

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience. Since your issue is solved, I will now lock this topic. I wish you to have a great day.

- Locked -