Shiny Swablu SOLD

Re: WTS Shiny Swablu

<r><QUOTE author="dragonel"><s>

</s>No screenshot on actual bid ( or name of bidder ) = fake <E>:Exclam:</E> report this tread please<e>
</e></QUOTE>

lol why would u go report him without checking for urself with the bidder. He may think the bids true or best case scenario it may be true</r>

<i></i>

-

<r><QUOTE author="Cubelios"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="dragonel"><s>
</s>No screenshot on actual bid ( or name of bidder ) = fake <E>:Exclam:</E> report this tread please<e>
</e></QUOTE>

go and report me dude this is the second shiny i got and i dont know anything about trade i post this on forum cause players told me that i should put this on forum. If you have any problems go and talk to this guy his ign is Luobo he is the one who offered 15m<e>

</e></QUOTE>

cubelios itd be best to pm him and ask him yourself to clear things up. and try to get a screenshot so ppl dont need to dispute whether its fake or not</r>

<i></i>

-

<r><QUOTE author="Omardaley1"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Cubelios"><s>
</s><QUOTE author="dragonel"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

go and report me dude this is the second shiny i got and i dont know anything about trade i post this on forum cause players told me that i should put this on forum. If you have any problems go and talk to this guy his ign is Luobo he is the one who offered 15m<e>

</e></QUOTE>

cubelios itd be best to pm him and ask him yourself to clear things up. and try to get a screenshot so ppl dont need to dispute whether its fake or not<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I have the name of 3 offers I am going to tell them just like you said and take the screenshot and thanks for believing me i can barely speak english and trying to explain this situtation is really hard for me</r>