What can you do to force save

Rafaella

Since the server is kinda instable with the increased slot changes,

here are some things i tested that you can do to force save, that you can do to save something important you got:

- Deposit / whitdraw pokémon from PC Box;

- Logout form server through log out option in the menu;

- Release a pokémon from a Pc Box

- Change maps [by Garvaz]

if you find more, post it :3

i believe the staff have stated that the only real way to force a save for anything is to log out and it will be there when you log back in. items/money are saved pretty often if not instantly on change, while pokemon is the problem having to wait anywhere between 5-20 minutes to save it unless you log out.

i have two of my experiences to add to this(i usually play at night time usa/uk so im on when the server crashes most often). first i caught a venonat which went straight to my party and since it had compound eyes as i was looking for i went to route 16. when i got halfway to route 16 for the hm fly quest, i had just left lavender town, server crashes, and when it comes back up i have no venonat in my party. second i caught a few new pokemon that were sent to the pc, i went to the pokecenter checked on them and pulled one out, server crashes a minute later and when it came back up i had my original party before catching said pokemon and the pc didnt have the newly caught pokemon.

if there was a force save button that would be awesome.. granted it would have to have a few minute cooldown