Seen Data from Linked Pokemon

Jhaxion

As of now the only real reason to link a pokemon in chat is to view stats. There isnt a /list command because that feature is built into the pokedex, but if you don't have the seen/caught data you still have no clue as to where a pokemon maybe located. It would be great if we could collect seen data from pokemon linked in chat. This would make it easier for those wanting to find a certain pokemon and easier for those that want to complete the pokedex.

FRnvVzg.png

I agree that this would be to easy Jhaxion, we want our players to really hunt and explore the pokemon world and find what all there is as you would have to do if the pokemon world was real. Also, the overworld pokemon you see running around, talk to them and you will get their data which will allow you to know where they are ingame with the pokedex :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

I agree that this would be to easy Jhaxion, we want our players to really hunt and explore the pokemon world and find what all there is as you would have to do if the pokemon world was real. Also, the overworld pokemon you see running around, talk to them and you will get their data which will allow you to know where they are ingame with the pokedex :)

+1

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

0dAeKBv.png

• 2 weeks later...

Also. I am not sure the future of the game on the side of a wiki, but if it does happen there would most likely be a list of the locations for all pokemon.

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.