Back again.

Hello everyone, im Renikan. I started playing on septermber 13th. 1 month into the game release. I've just returned this week and things are looking great. However i notice "epic" being used on pokemon that are terrible...

has the term lost its merit now? as when i used to play if someone posted epic, it was 30-31 in its 2 key stats perfect nature and 20+ in rest of the stats... now it seems 20/20 in key stats is "epic" with rest being below 10.

[highlight=yellow]

<i>[/highlight]</i>

80718 Hello everyone, im Renikan. I started playing on septermber 13th. 1 month into the game release. I've just returned this week and things are looking great. However i notice "epic" being used on pokemon that are terrible...

has the term lost its merit now? as when i used to play if someone posted epic, it was 30-31 in its 2 key stats perfect nature and 20+ in rest of the stats... now it seems 20/20 in key stats is "epic" with rest being below 10.

"epic" is not our team's word, but it seems too many newcomers affect and trying to copy trader words without knowing what kind of pokemon that count as epic. In result due not many traders correcting their way of thinking (also no guide about it either), you see what we see.