My guild is "stuck" - Guild ranks

Riccatt

Is there the possibility to have guild ranks to make more people in the guild able to invite?

The problem is that if only the leader is able to invite people, if the leader leaves the game, the guild is stuck. This is what happened to my guild: La Grande Casa Blu. This is a full-italian guild, create in order to have a lot of italian people together. The problem is that our leader is offline for over a month, the guild is full and of those 50 people member, the 80% is constantly offline, so, because of our leader, is impossible to kick them out and invite new people. In the guild page of the forum we have a lot of people waiting to join the guild, but we are stuck and there's nothing we can do.

Create a new guild wouldn't solve the problem, because it may happen again in the future.

I think this is an important thing to think about.

From 2015: I'm still here

I'm a riccatt's guidmate and I agree with this idea. Indeed our leader wasnt be able to play recently, neither during the christmas time, so we expect to dont see him for a long time. Thus I want to support this idea, not just in order to avoid to "stuck" the guilds, but also to help guildleaders to manage the guild.

A ranking system such as "vice-leader" and "recruit", let say.

Thus I invite the staff to think about it :y: :thanks: