Why are we forced to play hundreds of hours???

Eziogrezzo

Don't bother trying to make sense of it - it doesn't make sense. It's just a pointless grind. I was ok up to Celebi, but the legendary dogs is just a joke. You literally have to wait.

Fighting bosses is the same thing. Once you beat a boss you have to wait 11 days. Fine and dandy, no problem with that. So beating a boss three times in a row takes about a month. You would think once you beat a boss three times, now you can always choose the prize you want. NO. Once you beat a boss three times it starts all over again. You have to waste a quarter of a year just to pick a prize and even then the chance of getting something good is kept to a minimal.

The game has no end goal if you don't want to play pvp all the time. The pvp system is a joke anyway. I get paired with the same person over and over again unless I wait like half an hour. lol

All I can recommend is just play the game for the story and after that you should drop it - because unless you want to grind your life away it's all pointless.

36 days is a quarter of a year?

36 days is a quarter of a year?

No, my bad. I meant it takes at least a quarter of a year to get something good, because the chance of getting something on the first try is very low. You have to pick a prize at least 3 times to get something decent and even then it's not guaranteed. The first time to pick something is only 1 month like mentioned. Sorry, english isn't my native tongue.