DEPRESSION TOURNAMENT

Depression.png

DEPRESSION TOURNAMENT

This tournament applies for both servers (Gold and Silver). All the matches will be played on Showdown and hosted on my discord.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE DISCORD

The main rule of the tournament is to include the pokemon you most hate based on your Sun Warrior application. If you haven't applied to Sun Warrior, you must join my discord and read #apply-for-sun-warrior channel to participate.

Showdown link: here

Brackets link: here

RULES

• All matches will be played on Showdown, Tier OU Gen7.

• Tournament relies on PRO ranked rules. If you are not familiar with the rules click here and read the page.

• You must include your depression (the pokemon you most hate mentioned on your sun warrior application). If you don’t remember what you put, check #application-here in Emfire discord. If you put more than one pokemon, you can choose which to use or use all of them in the same team or in different teams.

• Warriors who edit their application will be disqualified.

• Only moves, abilities and pokemon allowed/coded in PRO will be allowed in the tournament.

BATTLE INFO

Tournament will be Single Elimination.

• Finals will be Best of 5.

• Semi finals will be Best of 3.

• Match for 3rd place will be Best of 3.

• Quarter finals will be Best of 3.

• All the other rounds will be Best of 1. This includes the depression god battle.

SCHEDULING

• Tournament will start on 07th October.

• Brackets will be randomly generated using Challonge’s random seed generator.

• Each round will last 3 days.

• Failure to attempt to contact or respond to your opponent will result in forfeit.

• In the case players cannot agree to find time to play the match within the time frame, a @Tournament Organizer will decide via coin flip or based on who put in the most effort to schedule the match.

PRIZE POOL

FIRST PLACE

300k pokedollars

100 honour points

A pokemon of your choice from the Warrior Shop. Check #honor-points for more info.

The Champion role on discord

Extra: defeat me to win the Depression God role in discord and an extra reward in PRO

SECOND PLACE

150k pokedollars

70 honor points

A pokemon from the Warrior Shop

THIRD PLACE

75k pokedollars

50 honor points

A pokemon from the Warrior Shop

Click here to check the Warrior Shop silver.

Unfortunately, the Warrior Shop Gold lack donations. Therefore, choices for Gold players are very limited.

If a winner is from Gold server, Sugar will be trading the pokedollars.

The rewards may change depending on the amount of participants.

HOW TO SIGN UP

• Join Emfire discord by clicking here.

• If you don’t have the Sun Warrior role, read #apply-for-sun-warrior in Emfire discord and apply. Otherwise you won’t be able to sign up.

• Go to #sign-up channel and tag a @Tournament Organizer with your PRO name, your Showdown name and your server.

PRO name:
Showdown name:
Server:

• Pay the Entry fee: 20k pokedollars. A @Tournament Organizer will collect your entry fee after you sign up. If you are from Gold server, tag me.

• Doing it correctly I will change your nickname, give you the @Tournament Participant role and add you to the tournament channels.

If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask in #tourney-discussion channel.

Enjoy!

Edited by Belzebel
sign2.png