About Guardian rewards

Amitmehra

Hello , I wanna say that .. I think u should remove ,,3x TM100 - Overheat, 3x TM61 - Sunny Day, Smooth Rock from Entei guatdian,, (other 2 guardian too) and put any other good and usable things there . He is a Legendary Guardian and he should be differ from other bosses. Its really frustrating if u beat him twice and thrice and u got these stupid items there all the time. I recently beat him 3 Time but Again says havnt money and he give this cheap 3x Overheat TM which makes totally frustrating me . So i think These TMs or Smooth rock should be removed from there and put another good and usable thing in their place . It makes Guardians more than other bosses .

Hello !

Personally, i always saw the dogs' guardians in a good way since they pay, when they do, a lot of pokedollars, but i can understand what you mean.

All the bosses are currently getting revamped, with new rewards, mechanism, strategies, ecc. Because of that, i think that there is no need to focus on the guardians right now.

However, you can find the boss revamp thread HERE and give your opinion and ideas about that :D