Prof. elm boss bug [LOCKED]

Exalone

I went to Prof. elm to fight while I had 2 min cooldown left. After 2 min when i want to battle him as always he talked to me like (lets battle or something). Then nothing happened. When I tried to talk him again he said I lost and have to wait 11 days. My 2 consecutive wins are gone for nothing now. I demand a chance to battle again if possible.

This guy has encountered the same problem as mine in june 18,2018 but the problem seems to be not solved (https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/97544-url)

I went to Prof. elm to fight while I had 2 min cooldown left. After 2 min when i want to battle him as always he talked to me like (lets battle or something). Then nothing happened. When I tried to talk him again he said I lost and have to wait 11 days. My 2 consecutive wins are gone for nothing now. I demand a chance to battle again if possible.

This guy has encountered the same problem as mine in june 18,2018 but the problem seems to be not solved (https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/97544-url)

Hi there, and foremost, sorry for your inconvenience as well as for the long delay of response.

In order to explain to you how that happened, I will tell you how it works:

• Basically, there are different cooldowns for the bosses; the ones who will interest us here are the following:
    • The battle dialogue cooldown, since it changes from regular dialogue, and
    • The battle cooldown, in itself.

Basically, they have the same length, but in case of a small lag, either on your end or the server's, when you interact with the NPC at the exact moment the cooldowns get off, you can end up in your situation:

• The dialogue cooldown was off but the battle one still on, leading to the normal challenge dialogue, but without the battle following, getting you an instant loss.

Unfortunately, there is no way for us to make sure that's what happened to you, as it still alters your battle cooldown as a loss and thus appears as anyone who would have lost regularly. Therefore, we cannot help you further in your case: you will need to wait for the whole 12 days cooldown and start your consecutive win streak again.

• In order to avoid this issue in the future, I would advise you to wait a minute or more from now on, don't try at the exact moment you did 12 days earlier, to make sure both cooldowns will be off.

The boss itself has no issue, and I have tried to see with Content Scripters if the actual battle's cooldown could be slightly shorter than the battle dialogue's one, in order to avoid this issue in the future if it wouldn't raise others, but I haven't gotten an answer yet.

In any case, I'm once again sorry for your inconvenience, and wish you to have a great week-end!

- Locked -