⭐ ART SHOP - BART STORE ⭐

Zaabu

1857172642_Sinttulo-1.png.79ed20fe1d3fb9e4c467c2b3c7a673da.png

Hey, welcome to my art shop!

• All the works are done on photoshop.
  • I would need you to pay me first, but if you don't like the result it's a total refund.
  • I am not a professional designer, much less therefore to know what my client likes, I will ask you a series of questions to know your tastes in order to apply them to the design.
  • The price of the designs is based approximately on the time that I must invest in it.
  • The payment methods are only pokedollars, rare candies or trained pokemons equivalent to the price of the design.

Prices

• Sings 125k

• Banners 290k

• Guild/Shops 500k

Please, be aware to fill out this form when requesting.

[b]type:[/b] [ ] avatar [ ] sign [ ] userbar [ ] banner [ ] another
[b]theme:[/b] self-explanatory, i need to know which theme should i focus on
[b]character/pokemon:[/b] list them here
[b]sizes:[/b] here’s a section for you to pick the size of the images, if you want to leave it up to me just erase this. this site is very helpful so you can check it out before filling this part http://www.vanillaorchids.org/hosted-tutorials/index.php
[b]images:[/b] if you want me to use a specific image, leave the link here and specify on what type of image you want it in, if you picked more than one type.
[b]description:[/b] anything you want here, if you want the piece to be dark or more shiny or if you want something animated. if you want to have anything written on the images specify here too. work on your imagination!

640896352_BlueNinjaLogo.thumb.png.48c598f2a7614828a00716a17a318111.png

kH4VB9Blue_Ninja_Ban2ner1.png