NARUTONICE lost account pokemons mount and game [LOCKED]

Matheusvilla

NARUTONICE LOST THE ACCOUNT AND THE GAME AND THE POKEMONS OF HIM HE SHARED THE PASSWORD WITH A PERSON WHO'S FRIENDS BUT NOT GOT HIM HE LOST MONTARIA 1 CLOYSTER 3 CHARIZARDS 1 A MONEY OF STANTLER PLEASE ANSWER ME

AND EVEN IF HE PASSES HIS GAME I CAN NOT OPEN HIS GAME AS HE DOES TO RECOVER THE GAME

NARUTONICE LOST THE ACCOUNT AND THE GAME AND THE POKEMONS OF HIM HE SHARED THE PASSWORD WITH A PERSON WHO'S FRIENDS BUT NOT GOT HIM HE LOST MONTARIA 1 CLOYSTER 3 CHARIZARDS 1 A MONEY OF STANTLER PLEASE ANSWER ME

AND EVEN IF HE PASSES HIS GAME I CAN NOT OPEN HIS GAME AS HE DOES TO RECOVER THE GAME

Hi there,

I will be straight-forward: Please keep your reports/complaints in the private respective areas.

Furthermore, do not spam. According to the Forum Rules:

Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering services (charged and free). Recruiting members for your own projects (moderators, designers, professional MOD work, etc.) is not permitted and is also considered spam. Users posting such spam will be sanctioned and their post removed.

Any further topic created about this will lead to disciplinary actions. This is a warning.

Remain patient until a relevant party can assist in the issue.

Thank you for your comprehension. I wish you to have a nice day nonetheless,

- Locked -