New version needed

Bryanowns

Dearest,

I downloaded the file on the Mac from this website and it still does say it isn't the latest version.

I don't know how to update or to get the newest version since there is no other one to download?

Thanks!

Hi there, and foremost, sorry for the inconvenience.

It has been forwarded to forum admins, however in the meantime, you may download the current version of the client on the official PRO wiki, here:

It should be the latest, however, as I don't own a Mac, I cannot double check myself; do tell me if you still encounter issues. I'm looking forward to your reply, and wish you to have a nice day in the meantime

[ATTACH=full]52799[/ATTACH]

Hello,

thank you for taking the time to look into my problem. I tried the link but it says the file isn't available anymore.

Is there any other way I can download the file?

Thanks!

Hi there, a new client have been released yesterday and so you have to download it from here: PRO WEBSITE DOWNLOAD

As stated by the CC Fluffles in the other threads, make sure you've deleted your old PRO Files before downloading the new one.

You can check the update logs here, with everything that has been added, in this link : UPDATE LOGS

Furthermore, it is now possible to hunt the rare Halloween Themed Pokémon, check the spawns update here: SPAWNS CHANGELOG

Another client, however, will be released today so keep an eye out on the OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD, to be notified when it will be downloaded

Hope this can help, have a great day !