Explorer James

Chaosmadis

So every time I go in to MT. Mortor Floor 1 through the entrance closest to Mahogany town this NPC explorer James keeps stopping me like he will battle me. And then He dose not battle. Every time It happens every time I reenter the area and go past him he does this. All he does is says his Before and what a I assume is is after battle dialogue. I tired Logging of the server and back on and even Exited out of pro completely....... about the only thing I can think to try next is re install completely but would like to avoid doing that. Anyway Not sure if this has happened or not before just thought I would let you guys know.

So every time I go in to MT. Mortor Floor 1 through the entrance closest to Mahogany town this NPC explorer James keeps stopping me like he will battle me. And then He dose not battle. Every time It happens every time I reenter the area and go past him he does this. All he does is says his Before and what a I assume is is after battle dialogue. I tired Logging of the server and back on and even Exited out of pro completely....... about the only thing I can think to try next is re install completely but would like to avoid doing that. Anyway Not sure if this has happened or not before just thought I would let you guys know.

Hi there !

I would like to inform you that Explorer James will always stop you everytime you pass in front of him after entering the cave.

I can ensure you that this is not a bug of your client or account but, in my knowledge, the NPC is apparently scripted like that since everyone has this error.

There are no official news about that, if that is intended to be like that or not, but a content scripter would surely give you more info about that.

I just wanted to ensure you that it's totally not your problem and that you can't do nothing for that, meanwhile you wait for a PRO STAFF reply.

Hope this has been clarifyin, wish you a great day !

Hi there !

I would like to inform you that Explorer James will always stop you everytime you pass in front of him after entering the cave.

I can ensure you that this is not a bug of your client or account but, in my knowledge, the NPC is apparently scripted like that since everyone has this error.

There are no official news about that, if that is intended to be like that or not, but a content scripter would surely give you more info about that.

I just wanted to ensure you that it's totally not your problem and that you can't do nothing for that, meanwhile you wait for a PRO STAFF reply.

Hope this has been clarifyin, wish you a great day !

Thank. A bit annoying but I can live with it. Not the worse thing in the wrold XD .

• Like 1