PROClient crash on Android device

Jayanth123

Hello I'm Jayanth123!

I was playing PRO till May and I had left the game. After the sometime I decided to return and I got the Android client on my phone. The current version of client crashes too often as compared to before. Before it used it crash every 2-3hrs and now it's crashing within 5 mins.

My tablet Specs are :

Android 5.0

1giga bit RAM

Mali-400 512mb GPU

Quad-core processor

I hope my problem gets solved.

THANKING YOU. Jayanth123

Hello I'm Jayanth123!

I was playing PRO till May and I had left the game. After the sometime I decided to return and I got the Android client on my phone. The current version of client crashes too often as compared to before. Before it used it crash every 2-3hrs and now it's crashing within 5 mins.

My tablet Specs are :

Android 5.0

1giga bit RAM

Mali-400 512mb GPU

Quad-core processor

I hope my problem gets solved.

THANKING YOU. Jayanth123

Hi there, i wouldl ike to inform you that these are the following requirements for what regard the android client, and seems like you are not meeting the Ram requirement and so it may be the issue.

Operating System: Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later.

CPU: 1.2Ghz+ Dual Core or better recommended.

Ram: 1.5GB+ recommended.

Graphics Support: OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.

However, please try the following procedure and see if it help to fix your issues.

• Delete PRO Client/Application and all the files (.rar /.apk included)
  • Delete all the related/remaining files of PRO (e.g temporary files), you can use a free software like Ccleaner to do that in the easiest way. In case you have a smartphone, restart your phone.
  • Download the latest and most updated client from ANDROID PRO CLIENT DOWNLOAD

In addition,in my knowledge, sometimes MEGA can't be reached by someone. However downloading the MEGA APP from the playstore and trying to download the game from there should help in those cases.

Hope this can help, if it won't still go, let the staff know here.

Have a great day !

Edited by Keita

I did all the methods that I could do. But it crashes every time and I have the minimum requirements which is 1gb ram.

I wish this problem can be solved.

One more thing is that I have the problem only in this version of client, mabye there could be a mistake.

and I have one more bug at the starting screen which is it's blacks the bottom part of the screen when I tap.

I did all the methods that I could do. But it crashes every time and I have the minimum requirements which is 1gb ram.

I wish this problem can be solved.

One more thing is that I have the problem only in this version of client, mabye there could be a mistake.

and I have one more bug at the starting screen which is it's blacks the bottom part of the screen when I tap.

Hi there, as stated above and in the download page, the recommended amounf of Ram for android is 1.5 GB+.

However, if you already tried the said above procedures, you have to wait for the release of the new client that should come in the near future.

The new client will be able to fix many bugs and errors.

There is not an estimated time, but you can keep an eye out in the #announcement channel in the OFFICIAL PRO Discord to be notified for when it will be released.

In the case that after the new client release you should still find any issue, let it know.

Have a great day !