i Cant run the game

Rodmistic

I am new... and download the game from the site... but when i start the game and chose the server appear a mensage "wrong version: download the lastest version to play"

I reinstall the game and nothing...

plz help tkhs

same here and i am on mac. I don't think its working for all clients.

I am new... and download the game from the site... but when i start the game and chose the server appear a mensage "wrong version: download the lastest version to play"

I reinstall the game and nothing...

plz help tkhs

Me too

That's happening to me as well... :/

Getting the same message as well.

Same issue, I tried downloading it from diferent clients (mega, mediafire) still getting the same "wrong version message".

Any solution to this yet?

I have the same problem on Android.Any help?

Same problem and it is only on android

I can not play on android, I downloaded option 1 and 2 and it still tells me that I need an update, could you help me?

same here and i am on mac. I don't think its working for all clients.

same here

Same here, I am trying to download on pc and it is saying I need the latest client even know I just downloaded it. plz can someone help

Me to

Hi there everyone !

Im sorry for this inconvenience. I would like to inform that is currently not possible to use the client downloadable from the website because another version that doesn't permit to log in the server has been uploaded.

However, it is still possible to normally play on PRO by downloading the current version of the client from the wiki from this link : PRO WIKI DOWNLOAD PAGE

As always, make sure to delete the old client you have stored in your pc and all the related files and history before downloading the client. Also, if you have a smartphone remember to restart it.

The new client will be released in the near future and it should be able to fix all the bugs and issues found until now.

However, there is not an estimated time of arrival. You can keep an eye out in the #announcement channel on the OFFICIAL PRO Discord to be notified when it will be released.

Again, i'm sorry for the inconvenience and wish you all a great day !