Excalibur - Silver Server

Acyst

What's your IGN?=Spicychocolate

How old are you?-12

Do you have a Discord?=yes

How active are you on Discord?=everyday for about 2 hrs

Where are you from?=Serbia

What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?=525hrs 53mins i play everyday for about 4 hrs

What's your goal in PRO?=to get a shiny larvesta

Why do you want to be part of Excalibur?=because i wanna communicate and have new friends to play with

What's your favorite Pokemon and why?=Crawdaunt because life orb plus his h.a plus crabhammer=OP

BTW,this is my first time trying to applie for guild so i dont know where to post this

Sorry I haven't been active lately, but thanks for applying! PM me on Discord @Auxise®#2044

PicsArt_10-06-02.38.57.png?width=611&height=611

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. srbhnj99

2. 20 years

3. Yes I have discord.

4. I use it daily about 10 times is normal.

5. I am from India.

6. I have 1100+ hrs in pro & I play it whenever I got spare time(which I have a lot) and when the server is not already crashed..XD

7. I want to enjoy the game in every aspect..from hunting to PvP (cause I like pro a lot that's why have 1100+ hrs)

8. It is no fun to play this game without any interaction with others and the more the friends the better it will be..All the members from my last guild are inactive for about 6 months so I finally decided to move further.

9. I like gyarados. This is a poke that goes enormous change from magikarp to an unbeatable beast.

Sorry I haven't been active lately, but thanks for applying! PM me on Discord @Auxise®#2044

What's your IGN? lazulix

How old are you?32

Do you have a Discord?yes

How active are you on Discord?semi active

Where are you from?minnesota

What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?as often as i can about 5 hours so far just started

What's your goal in PRO?to have fun

Why do you want to be part of Excalibur?to have fun and be able to chat with people.

What's your favorite Pokemon and why? charizard he's just such a very awsome pokemon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...