Still cant login

Dannymj1

Hey guys, so I've tried downloading all win 64 and win 86on my pc through all links like media fore and mega and the android versions they still keep telling me they won't work and I can't loggin.. it says Its the wrong version when I know this is the correct one. Can I get some help please

Fluffles is cool

Hey guys, so I've tried downloading all win 64 and win 86on my pc through all links like media fore and mega and the android versions they still keep telling me they won't work and I can't loggin.. it says Its the wrong version when I know this is the correct one. Can I get some help please

Fluffles is cool

Hi @Dannymj1 !

I can confirm you that the website download links contain the latest and most updated client.

Also, please download the client version (x64/x86) in base of your operative system, using a different client may cause bugs and errors. You can check if you have 64 bit or 32 bit (32 bit = x86) in your system info.

With that said, can you please try the following procedure:

• Delete PRO Client/Application and all the files (.rar /.apk included)
  • Delete all the related/remaining files of PRO (e.g temporary files), you can use a free software like Ccleaner to do that in the easiest way. Also, if you are from smartphone, remember to restart your phone.
  • Download the latest and most updated client from PRO WEBSITE DOWNLOAD PAGE

Let it know here how it goes, have a great day and weekend !